"Combo Meals" what is it?

coasterbob

Mouseketeer
Can someone give examples of a "combo meal" for breakfast, lunch and dinner? :confused3

I see on the DDP that this is an option for counter service meals, I believe.

Thanks, Bob :banana:

Basically like any of the combo meals you get at fast food restaurants - includes a sandwich, fries, and a drink. I've also seen combo meals at pizza CS with a individual sized pizza, side salad, and a drink.

I haven't ever seen a combo meal for breakfast.

For breakfast you can get a platter that has some of everything they serve at that CS location like eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, biscuit, waffle or pancake and 2 drinks (juice, coffee, milk, etc). For our family--big eaters-2 people could easily share 1 platter esp since it comes with 2 drinks. Lunch it varies by location. Some locations have combos and others have items sold separately so at Pizza Planet where they have combos you get a salad and pizza but at Pizza Safari they don't have combos so you just get pizza, drink, dessert. Dinner and lunch are generally the same except at the resort CS they often have a dinner station with a meat and 2 veg type combo deal.

at AK Flame Tree Barbeque, a one counter service combo meal we had was the St. Louis BBQ ribs, cornbread, baked beans & a drink; you also got to choose a dessert (we picked frozen minute maid lemonade.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter