Come to Molokai Gram Con, 2/7 to 2/10!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
In honor of Molokai Gram's return to Universal, I've dubbed her vacation time as Molokai Gram Con. We can have a big meet during her visit. I will have to make some meet times and places.

I'll be there with bells...(and beads, if the tall one will jump and get some for me!:rolleyes: ) on!

:D :D :D

Karen

Hey, then ROBIN-CON is this Sunday!! :crazy:

I would love to come! I'll have to start playing the lottery NOW, though... ;)

Robin,

Can't you sneak down for 1 day/night?? It would be a dream meet for me if you and Maria (aka JessicaR) could be there too!:D :D

PS: You and Michael have a great time this weekend.:bounce: :bounce:

Ok let's see we have:

MsDis
MG
nhrenee
Crazy MIB girl
Pink Candy cane girl.

maybe:
Robinrs
JessicaR

So we put them on stage and Universal pays them instead of a band to play on Saturday nite. I know i would go;)

Our family of 5 will be there. We are staying at the Portofino for the 3rd time for 2/9 thru 2/20. Have learned so much from these boards the past couple of years. It would be a pleasure to meet everyone. I've got the sea to shining sea rate of $169.00 PB. It beat my AAA rate at the Hard Rock (was going to try something different.) I have kids ages 10, 9 and 6. Anyone else coming with kids?
Patti, Bob, Bobby, Steven, and Katherine
PS How is security in the parks. My 6 year old Katherine has Juvenile Diabetes. I am nervous about flying and the parks since I will be carrying needles and such. I am pretty much a walking duffel bag with extra food. The parks have always been great but I understand the need for security. Am I going to stopped a lot. I always carry a doctors note so I will probably check in at Guest Relations anyway. I don't want her to keep getting embarrassed. The only way we won't be able to go is if Continental will not let me carry on my supplies. I know originally they wanted all diabetic supplies checked. But that is a danger to her health and I won't fly without my meter and syringes (and epipen for her peanut allergy). I am still waiting to hear back from Continental. I have been emailing them since October and nothing is resolved. Well I am leaving this trip up to the higher powers. If we are meant to go so be it. If not then there will be next year.
Patti

Patti,
Maybe they will let you check your supplies with the crew...so they would be on-board if you needed them, but they'd be in their possession so they could feel safe and secure? I would think they would keep emergency stuff like that on-hand anyway...but I don't know anything about what you need or whatever...I would think if these are supplies that your daughter needs within arms-reach at all times, then they need to find a way to take care of you (and her!) Well, I hope it works out for you!
I live down here and I always have my two boys (7 & 9) in tow with me...

We look forward to seeing you!

Karen

Bring the following with you to the park-

Medical documentation-just something that states what illness your child has, what is needed, etc. This is just in case you need it-you never know when you might have the need for it, just have it.

As for the needles, let the security folks know what you have on you when they search you and you will have no troubles.

Have a great time.

My flight is getting into OIA at 2:15. Hopefully I'll be at the hotel by 3:30 (depending on the shuttle!)

Well, train gets into Sanford about 8:30am on the 8th and then about an hours wait to get out car off the train. Then about a 45 minute drive to Universal, so I'm guessing we'll get there around 10:30am. Now last year we checked in when we got to HRH but didn't get our room till about 2pm if I recall, so I'm hoping maybe lady luck will shine on us better this year.

Plan to be dropped off at HRH 2/7 am. If room is not ready I will let them hold my bags and head for the parks (at least until Renee arrives ;) )

Chinese New Years is 2/12! We should celebrate the year of the Horse too!
And we could have a late Ground Hog Day celebration! Anything else?

Aloha,
Donna
:sunny: :wave: :sunny:

Let me check my bizarre, but real, holidays website and I will get back to you.

I do know that Thomas Crapper day is January 28th. Thank the Lord for the crapper aka toidy bowl for the rest of you.

We'll be there by 8 - 9 AM on the 9th. Gotta head back Sun. nite though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter