Come wait with us, Post your waitlist, what are you waiting for... plus pixie dust

I've waitlisted a studio 10/17 at SSR for a quick trip; 10/18 is available to book, so I'll probably book it this week and keep 10/17 on the waitlist.

They actually put me on the waitlist for any resort studio both days, so we'll see... first time going home on my points!

Waitlist came through for a 1 bedroom at BCV on 12/4! Thank goodness for all of the Pixie Dust!

Honestly, I don't know because we are renting from a DIS'r. I know that it has been at least 2 months.

We are waitlisted for a boardwalk view for Jan16-19th, two bedroom. Pref view is confirmed. Made the ressie today. Either way we can't wait to go home. pirate:

Waitlist came through! :goodvibes 10/16 and 10/17 studio at SSR! I called last night as MS was closing, no studios, called today around noon EST and SSR available both nights..... :teeth:

My first trip home, my first trip to F and W, and my first time to MNSSHP! (after 100+ visits to WDW!)

Best thoughts to everyone still on the waitlist!

So, how's everyone doing with their waitlists??? Anyone getting theirs for late Nov yet?? I'm still waiting for my BWV studio to come through for Nov 30-Dec4. Not holding out much hope tho. It's looking like I'll be at BCV....not such hard duty I guess!!! Much better than being at home in Mass!!!!

I've been waitlisted since Aug. for 12/4 to 12/9 for a 1B or 2B any property (prefer OKW). We were called Sept. 13 and got 12/7 and 8 at BCV 2B. So now we're still waiting for 12/4, 5, 6. Anybody getting calls for those dates coming thru?

:goodvibes Yes! SSR studio 10/15-10/17 came through - 10/15 earlier today!!!

Good luck to anyone still waiting.

And Dec waitlist came through today too........

On the list for Dec 7 & 8 one bedroom SSR. At least the 9 & 10 are confirmed. Plenty of time for them to come through......fingers crossed.

We have been waitlisted for a 1BR Boardwalk view since April for next Monday night 10/10. As recently as yesterday, every room was sold out at the BWV for that night. I called today and they had it available! We had the rest of our stay booked in a BW view and now we don't have to move! :Pinkbounc
All your pixie dust really came through for us, so I am sending some right back at all of you who are still waiting.

Best wishes and pixie dust -- Suzanne

Waitlisted for BCV or BWV for November 5 - 8. Currently have ressie for SSR. 2nd trip with my mom and sister for F&WF. We'd love to be over in the EPCOT neighborhood (esp. at my home BCV) But it will be fun to check out SSR. Might even get them out to the Adventurers Club this year!

Wishing everyone pixie dust! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Tammy

I was waitlisted for one night, Nov. 6, and made a backup ressie at Port Orleans (cost $133). Called MS today to make Magical Express arrangements and was told my Nov. 6 came through! :jumping1:

Gotta believe in Pixie Dust! Hope your waitlists come through, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter