Come wait with us, Post your waitlist, what are you waiting for... plus pixie dust

Need (well, would like) a studio anywhere Nov. 9-10. This was a last minute decision to extend my stay, and I realize the chances are slim to none, but hey, I can always hope.

My studio at BCV came through for all my days at once....Dec 5-9th......I was at SSR if anyone was on the waitlist there. My cousin and her family (the actual DVC members) are still on the waitlist for a 2-bedroom at either the BWV and BCV. Miracles do happen

WHOO-HOO!!!! I got the 9th at BWV. I'll have to switch rooms (from Boardwalk view to preferred), but don't really care. Now if I can only get the 10th.... :goodvibes:

I am waitlisted for a 2bdrm at HH for 4/16 and 4/17 to complete a six night total stay. I just got a call from my brother-in-law over the weekend telling us he just got engaged. When is the wedding? Yup, sometime in April in Seattle. Now I know that I will get the two dates I need for our vacation and then I will have to cancel the whole thing. Because with my luck his wedding will be the week we are supposed to go on vacation.

I am waitlisted for a 2 bedroom at the BCV. I have a 2 bedroom boardwalk view at the BWV right now.

Patty3 said:
I am waitlisted for a 2 bedroom at the BCV. I have a 2 bedroom boardwalk view at the BWV right now.
I have a 2 bedroom at BCV and waitlisted for 2 bedroom BWV boardwalk view (11/27-12/2).

Of course, I'm thrilled to be trying the BCV. We've never stayed there before and we stayed at BWI for our wedding/honeymoon.

J and R's mom said:
I have a 2 bedroom at BCV and waitlisted for 2 bedroom BWV boardwalk view (11/27-12/2).

Of course, I'm thrilled to be trying the BCV. We've never stayed there before and we stayed at BWI for our wedding/honeymoon.

The dates I am waitlisted are 12/3 to 12/10, I should have posted that, sorry.

My waitlist for Dec 11 and 12 OKW came thru this week. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

PIXIE DUST CAME THROUGHT!!!!!!!!! Just got a call that our two studios at SSR for the 11-13 of November came through. now dont have to move and pay RACK rate at por for the last two nights. Nine nights at SSR and cant wait first trip home and long awaited trip with sister and her family. Good luck to everyone waiting. yeah yeah yeah

I am waiting patiently ( maybe not so patiently! :rolleyes1 ) for the same Time 11/11 to the 13th.. at ANY wdw dvc studio... it's not looking so good! :eek: This is the first time since 1997 that there is no availablity for my time frame!

Just called.. got a studio at Okw for 11/12!!!!! :cool1: Now the chances are getting better for the 11th! Yippee!! :banana:

Joining a waitlist - VWL 2 bedroom 12/11 -12/14. We have 2 studios at VWL for that time.

Bobbi :flower:

Joining a waitlist - VWL 2 bedroom 12/11 -12/14. We have 2 studios at VWL for that time.
If you get yours, maybe we'll get ours! WHich would be one of your studios!

I'm a little torn though. While we have the waitlist at VWL, we're confirmed at the BWV and just came back from there and REALLY do like it there. I just thought that christmas would be a good time to experience VWL. I guess when/if they call, I'll have to make the decision.

I hope I just made someone's day. I cancelled a studio at BCV for Dec. 1-5th. I am still going on this trip, but staying with friends elsewhere and no longer needed the reservation.
So to whoever is first on the waitlist for a studio for those dates, your waitlist came through! :goodvibes:

Rpsemont said:
If you get yours, maybe we'll get ours! WHich would be one of your studios!

I'm a little torn though. While we have the waitlist at VWL, we're confirmed at the BWV and just came back from there and REALLY do like it there. I just thought that christmas would be a good time to experience VWL. I guess when/if they call, I'll have to make the decision.

You'll have a great time in either place, I'm sure. We were at BWV last December. We don't have children, but Santa came to visit and sit by the fireplace in the lobby and greeted children. There were carolers and musicians on the Village Green, it was a wonderful place to be.

Bobbi :flower:

:banana: So happy here....I just got a great fare on JetBlue, $146 r/t from Boston to Orlando for Nov 30, so had to call MS to change my DME info. She says to me..."Yep, here you are. BWV, preferred studio.." What!!!!???? I asked again if she was reading that right since I have been waitlisted since June for that, while being booked at BCV, and figured all hope was gone at this late date. No, she said...you got your BW studio, is that okay? Ah yeah!!! What a terrific day. Thanks for the pixie dust you guys. I'll send some along for those of you who are still waitlisted!!! :banana:

We are STILL waitlisted for a 2 BR at BCV or BWV for 1/1-1/7. We are at less than 70 days and I am giving up hope. Should I just get used to the idea we are staying at OKW. That is certainly a great back-up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter