COMPLETE ~ Alphabet ATC swap!

26/ 3 is 9 approx
26/4 is 7 approx

we could do less but take on more sets if you know what I mean. It all works out to be the same. Someone may have to double up on something but we'll make it work!

Thanks for helping me out. I'm absolutely terrible at math haha. I still wanteveryone to get the entire alpha. though. Hopefully we can get the full 13 though, that would be fun. All I need is 9 more people. Because AWM is going to play too & I don't know if MAzdaUK is playing for sure. Well, we'll find out in a few won't we,hehe?

Thanks for helping me out. I'm absolutely terrible at math haha. I still wanteveryone to get the entire alpha. though. Hopefully we can get the full 13 though, that would be fun. All I need is 9 more people. Because AWM is going to play too & I don't know if MAzdaUK is playing for sure. Well, we'll find out in a few won't we,hehe?

Michi --

You can have 9 players if everyone takes 3 letters, and one person takes 2 letters plus something extra -- does a title card make sense? Or even that last spot in an anything goes -- everyone gets all 26 letters and one surprise card.

I need to see examples ... I am still on the fence. I most likely wouldn't use stamps (even though I have a basement full of them). Do you know where I can check out some examples?

Michi --

You can have 9 players if everyone takes 3 letters, and one person takes 2 letters plus something extra -- does a title card make sense? Or even that last spot in an anything goes -- everyone gets all 26 letters and one surprise card.

I need to see examples ... I am still on the fence. I most likely wouldn't use stamps (even though I have a basement full of them). Do you know where I can check out some examples?

That sounds good! Even though that might be a lot of work for people, I don't mind at all. I can even take the letter "Z" so it's easier for people. I know that's an odd letter.
You can look at my past ATC swaps on here. Plus, you can go to TwoPeasinabucket.com Click on Member Gallery, then type ATC's on the search & you will see tons of them. Super neat one's too. I hope you play, I really love your work!

Michi --

Susan, www.youratcstore.com has a great gallery too. This is where I get a lot of my supplies. They also sell ATC cards at ACMoore. They were in the scrap section but I found a display in the art section with the Anime stuff.

Can you put me down for the ACT letters H - halloween and M - Mickey or A - Aurora and J - Jasmine?

I'll be gone tomorrow morning. Thanks for signing me up.

Ann

Hey yall, now open! Don't forget there are Inchies too. If there are other groups you would like, please let me know. Thanks everyone!
I signed up NiteOwlGal because she really doesn't know how to get on here. I signed her up last time too. She does AMAZING work. We teach together at our local store.Thanks again!

I don't know...a lot of the examples show a look I just don't have. I'm sure by now you could all pick my stuff out of a line up - -it would be brightly colored and more cutesy than artsy. I am a fairly good copier, so I could probably make one that would fit in, but not sure I would enjoy it. (My mom would have been fabulous at this!) THe work from the last swap was incredible. If you think my normal look is okay, let me know.

I don't know...a lot of the examples show a look I just don't have. I'm sure by now you could all pick my stuff out of a line up - -it would be brightly colored and more cutesy than artsy. I am a fairly good copier, so I could probably make one that would fit in, but not sure I would enjoy it. (My mom would have been fabulous at this!) THe work from the last swap was incredible. If you think my normal look is okay, let me know.

Well, I love your work & yes I could pick your work out of a lineup, haha. I'd want you to enjoy making these. So if you don't see yourself enjoying it then maybe set this one out. It doesn't matter if it's cutsey, as long as you have 3embellies on it. I'm going to leave it to you.....
Your more than welcome to play, your very creative!

Mine was no where near as fancy as Yodasmom but it was fun. What I like about it is that you can be more flexible with your materials. They don't have to be acid free.
You are a talented swapper and I think you would have a blast. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with what you can do.
How bout this, you pick 2 letters and try, if you don't feel that you can do it I'll take your letters over.

THanks ladies.

How about y for yummy? and I'll think on the other one. Maybe I should go look at my stamps afterall.

Mine was no where near as fancy as Yodasmom but it was fun. What I like about it is that you can be more flexible with your materials. They don't have to be acid free.
You are a talented swapper and I think you would have a blast. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with what you can do.
How bout this, you pick 2 letters and try, if you don't feel that you can do it I'll take your letters over.

Wow, I can just feel the love, hahah:lovestruc
Susan, everyone who has played & has never done them before has done great work. They can be challenging sometimes, but I think everyone has stepped out of there box a little bit & discovered a way of crafting they they thought they never had. They are VERY addicting. Buffy has done some great ones!
YodasMom were amazing weren't they? She uses a lot of emphemera. She spends money on those suckers & I'm very appreciative for her amazing pieces of art! Everytime I show people my ATC book, they just say "Wow" to everyone's work....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter