COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

:thumbsup2 Never hurts to double check.

:thumbsup2 Ha!!!! With three kids in activities and a husband (4th child) I always double check myself!!! That's not to say that things don't slip through the cracks at time but we are all human, right!! LOL I just like to give it an honest try!!

Jennifer I mailed mine out today. I have a dc if needed. Looking forward to getting these back. The altered words are just so cool:cool1:

Jennifer - I'm going to have to do my pix tomorrow!! I got everything ready to photograph and my camera battery died!! :lmao: But, will have everything done by then and can show it all.

Sorry for the delay!!

Erin

I've started cutting out a few things and will be giving this more attention this weekend since I'm just about done on Super Sports & more.

Jennifer I mailed mine out today. I have a dc if needed. Looking forward to getting these back. The altered words are just so cool:cool1:

Can't wait to see them!

Jennifer - I'm going to have to do my pix tomorrow!! I got everything ready to photograph and my camera battery died!! :lmao: But, will have everything done by then and can show it all.

Sorry for the delay!!

Erin

No rush, Erin!

I've started cutting out a few things and will be giving this more attention this weekend since I'm just about done on Super Sports & more.

Thanks, Michelle!

Ok...I have finally found the time to take pix of these and get them on here!!!

The first two are for Group E (Stars and Motor Cars Parade Elements). I know the requirement was for two elements, but I couldn't decide so I did three. I have the paper piecing car, mats and journal box / tag.

misc536.jpg

misc537.jpg

Next up is Group G (Photo Ops - Snowman elements). Again, I did three items. There is a paper piecing I made, a tag and inchies.

misc538.jpg

Next is Group N (Altered letter - Photo Ops - Singing in the Rain Umbrella).

misc539.jpg

Then, the first altered letter group is W3 (Toy Story).

misc540.jpg

Last, Altered letter group X (Tower of Terror).

misc541.jpg

Some of these may be hard to see. The lighting was not the best this afternoon. The "E" in the last group is the hardest to tell what is done. It has "cobwebs". (In case you can't tell.) And, the last "R" has the bellman's hat on top. Can you guys tell? I liked the idea but was nervous.

Anyway, that's all for me! I am going to get ready to package them up fir shipment. Hope you guys like them!

All awesome pieces!!!!
Love that tower of terror stuff!!!!

You did a great job. I do have to say that Tower of Terror is my favorite, but maybe that is because it is my favorite ride.

Checking in. Need to run to get more paper. Made a few boo-boos. Need new blades while I am at it. :rolleyes1

:love::love::love:
IT ALL!!!

All awesome pieces!!!!
Love that tower of terror stuff!!!!

You did a great job. I do have to say that Tower of Terror is my favorite, but maybe that is because it is my favorite ride.

Very nice!!! I like the TOT group the best-so glad I'm getting it!

Thanks to all of you!!! LOL I liked the TOT stuff I think the best...funny because it was the hardest to come up with something for that!!

OMGosh! Everything looks AMAZING!! Love every single piece. A big thank you:flower3::flower3: for making the extra pieces too. You are so sweet!

Here's my progress update:

Grp B. Muppet Vision 3D: 2 photo mats are finished. Still working on the title.

Grp. D Playhouse Disney Live!: Title and 2 photo mats are finished.

Grp. E Tower of Terror: have not yet started but have ideas and supplies.

Group G Sorcerer Hat: Planning a title and paper piecing but have not started these yet

Grp. M alt. letter "S" for stars and Motorcars Parade: More than halfway finished with this.

Group N alt. letter "C" for Coke bottle: finished.

Grp. Q2 alt. letter for "B" Buzz Lightyear: finished

Grp. U alt. letter that spells out Woody. I have "D": finished

Grp. W2 alt. letter that spells out Toy Story. I have "T" and "Y": finished

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter