• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Hey gals, this is swapped out. I need to go to the post office tomorrow and get some packaging. So some will go out tomorrow and some on Wednesday.

Unfortunately, Group W2 - one person did an incorrect letter, so I am going to do one up tomorrow and will mail it out with the incorrect one. It won't be embellished (much), but it will be complete.

I have pictures of all the groups, I will try to get the slideshow updated tonight, but for sure tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for playing, I hope you all enjoy what you get! Seeing it all out together is making me kick myself for not joining EVERY group!

Slideshows are here:

I have a couple pictures to add to the second one, but I have to dig through someone's package to find them, because they are not groups I'm in :(

Thank YOU for joining! The pictures really do not do the items justice, especially the letter groups. I hope you like them as much as I do when you see them for yourself!

Amazing work you guys! You do make me wish I had joined, photos or no!:goodvibes
Also, who made the Indiana Jones set? I need to talk to you!:goodvibes

Thank you for hosting Jennifer. I love everything. My toy story looks smaller than everyone elses blocks.
I can't decide which hollywood studio set I like the best! They are all
awesome!!!

Thank you for hosting Jennifer. I love everything. My toy story looks smaller than everyone elses blocks.
I can't decide which hollywood studio set I like the best! They are all
awesome!!!

It's a bit smaller, but I like the difference, it gives it character ;)

Rita, Anne (DisneyBarlans) made that Indy set.

Everything is FABULOUS!!! Thanks for posting a slide show, it is really cool seeing all the 2" letter words!

Jennifer -- I sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks!

Everything is packaged up. Only MichellePooh's and Susan's went out today. I had to have things weighed to figure out change and such. I'm meeting a girl scout mom this afternoon to do camping shopping, if I have a chance, I'll stop at the PO on my way home, since everything is pretty much ready to go. If not, the rest will go out tomorrow ;)

All the rest of the packages are in the mail. 8 packages were mailed from the post office this morning and the final three are sitting on the conference room table to be picked up today!

Please post when you get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter