COMPLETE - Disney Surprise Swap Progress

I have swapped out everything and have found I made a mistake. I put Arizona Rita's items in Disney_Rider's group. So Ab & Ac have one "surprise" element in their groups. These were like groups, so you are still getting a character item. Thanks for understanding.

I got mine today. Thank you everyone. I love all my items. AWM thank you for hosting. You did a great job

So Ann, since its a surprise will we know any different?
Im ok with anything but if Rider wants to trade thats cool too.

Thanks for understanding. I wasn't in either group, so I couldn't switch them back and I had already sent out 1/2 of the other group.

Mine came today--they are AWESOME!! Thanks, everyone! And thanks, AWM, for hostessing!

All but two are on their way.
When the postage arrives, I will send them out too.
:cheer2: :cheer2:

HEY - whose messing with the smilies again??

Yeah! I wonder if mine will come today while i am gone. I hope so. :cool1: nothing like getting a box full of goodies after a long day of grocery shoppin and car rides. Lets just hope theres not a jumper on the bridge this time. :sad2:

This similie re-arrangement program is driving me crazy!

Mine came on Saturday. Everything looks great. Now to get them sorted and in the right binders.

:banana: Mine came today!!!!! :banana: Everything is fantastic! Thanks everyone!!!!

AWM, thank you for hostessing. As always you do a great swap! And, thank you for the tag. It's pretty!!!

I'm glad it got there.

Everyone got a slightly different tag, but they are all embellished to the same quality. If mine had a dedicated spot for journaling, it would have been a bit more true to the swap type.

Got mine today. Love everything, and I can't wait to start using them.

Thanks, AWM for the tag. Although I'm still a little lost on how to put it together at the end of the swap. There will be more specific instructions for those of us instructionally challenged??? :upsidedow

You can use the rings like this - either scrapbook or the kind you can get in the office supply section of most box stores - or you can use ribbon. I wouldn't use fiber because it doesn't slide as smoothly as the ring or ribbon.

click for show

I got mine today!!! :cool1:

But I havent opened the box yet. I will have to do that when i get back. groceries came first. :scared:

Thanks for hosting!! I will be back soon to oohhh and ahhh!:rotfl:

I LOVE everything! I cant wait to use it. But sadly i have to get there first. I am making myself get all the books caught up to the vacations. Then my reward is Disney!

Banana, Doodlebug Loved the HSM stuff so much I thought she was gonna faint.

WyFY Did an awesome job. she is taking them to school tomorrow to tease her 2nd grade pirate loving teacher. Those embellies were great! I havent seen them before.

Thanks AWM for hosting!! Loved my tag. Thanks again everyone!!

I got the box today - haven't had a chance to go through yet. But thanks for hostessing, AWM! And thank you everyone for my new goodies!

:rotfl2: Yes. You should be getting your box back any day now. :thumbsup2
It arrived Saturday. I swapped & boxed up everything on Sunday and mailed them all on Monday. Only a week past what I would have done. :)

I just didn't see anything so I panic ok.....ohhh and i have new pics of my new scrapbook room!!! It's bigger and better!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter