COMPLETE Progress Holiday/Seasons Complete Page

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
MAIL BY FRIDAY

Due date is October 2, 2009. That is when I need to receive your package. Mail by date is September 25, 2009, to make sure your package arrives to me.

Required: one 12x12 page
Title: topper, letter, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes or stamped (with a flair-embossing, stickling, hand coloring, or shadowed, etc.)
AND
Option 1: 2 places for 4x6 photos and a place for journaling visible or hidden
Option 2: 1 place for 4x6 photo and 2 or 3 or more places for smaller photos and place for journaling visible or hidden.
AND
Embellished in some way - elements, Jolee's, layers of paper, ribbon/fiber, chipboard pieces, etc.

Please, no hand lettering on any items. You may use computer fonts, rub-ons, stamps, die cut letters, etc. Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, 3D stickers (matted stickers are ok, too), clip art, stamped images, glitter/embossed/bling paper, inking, tearing, embossing (dry & heat), or extra layer of any paper. All elements should be double-matted and embellished in some other way unless otherwise noted. If you don’t know if yours is okay, ask me.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Please sign the backs of your pages, unless they are double sided and then please put your initials in the bottom right corner.
Please put all your pages into one two-gallon baggie. Please label the baggie with your DISName, Real Name, and Group number.

Shipping info:
Three groups or less may use the flat rate of $10.35 (+$0.70 if DC is wished) Four or more groups must use the largest priority flat rate boxes ($13.95 and $0.70 for DC) I do not want to see any of the pages crushed or corners bent up after all the hard work you all will put into these.

Please note that there are now dates for prototypes. These are meant to help us stay on track for the due date. These are NOT meant for critiquing or approval.

A1: Seasons - FULL
Spring - ZeroToHero
Summer - SusieStone
Autumn - MickeyTeacher
Winter - DisneyIsTerrific

B1: Spring/Summer Holidays - FULL
Valentine's Day - rlovew
Easter - SusieStone
Mother's Day - PinBallFamily
Fourth of July - 123SA

C1: Fall/Winter Holidays - FULL
Halloween - MickeyTeacher
Thanksgiving - SusieStone
Christmas - DIT
New Year's Eve - Duchess_tisha

D1: Christmas - FULL
1. AWM
2. SusieStone
3. AZ_Rita
4. rlovew

D2: Christmas - FULL
1. MickeyTeacher
2. momx2boys
3. 123SA
4. VickiV

D3: Christmas -FULL
1. Duchess_tisha
2. DisneyIsTerrific
3. SusieStone
4. DisneyBarlans

E1: Halloween - FULL
1. SusieStone
2. AZ_Rita
3. velrox
4. MickeyTeacher

E2: Halloween - FULL
1. momx3boys
2. 123SA
3. VickiV
4. AWM

F1: Winter - FULL
1. SusieStone
2. MickeyTeacher
3. VickiV
4. velrox

G1: Summer – FULL
1. AWM
2. DIT
3. SusieStone
4. momx3boys

G2: Summer -
1. 123SA
2. VickiV
3. PinBallFamily
4. SusieStone

Angels: morgansmom2000, DisneyBarlans

Mailed by 9/25
I have
I sent
You have

SusieStone A1 B1 C1 D1 D3 E1 F1 G1 G2
ZeroToHero A1
MickeyTeacher A1 C1 D2 E1 F1
DisneyIsTerrific A1 C1 D3 G1
Rlovew B1 D1
PinBallFamily B1 G2
123SA B1 D2 E2 G2
Duchess_tisha C1 D3
AWM D1 E2 G1
AZ_Rita D1 E1
Momx3boys D2 E2 G1
VickiV D2 E2 F1 G2
DisneyBarlans D3
Velrox E1 F1

Prototype slideshow

I would like C1 - Christmas and G1 - Summer.

Are we making 1 or 2 pages? The instructions say 1 or 2 12x12 pages, but then it looks like 1 page.

I think the general population wanted 1 page. I'll go fix my OP, I just copied and pasted without re-reading.
Thanks for pointing it out. :thumbsup2

I already have a jump on this one from last year.
B1: Spring/Summer Holidays - Easter -
C1: Fall/Winter Holidays - Thanksgiving -
D1: Christmas -
E1: Halloween -
F1: Winter -
G1: Summer –

I can't remember if I did A1 yet already or not. I will check when I get home.

Susie, you can send me your box as soon as you find it. I have plenty of room here to store and it can be one less thing you need to think about. :goodvibes

I know that at first I said I wasnt going to do this but Ive been thinking about it and I would like to do this.
May I please have one spot in Christmas and one in Halloween.
Thank you.

I will do B1- Valentine's Day and D1- Christmas.

by the way I got my pages from last time back the other day with my event swap and they look amazing!!!

Updated to here.

DH has the day off [I didn't know] and has decided that we are to go out shopping and take the Eldest to Dave and Busters for his first visit.

I will be back before dinner time to update.

Thanks. :flower3:

Can I have:
A1: Seasons -
Autumn -

B1: Spring/Summer Holidays -
Fourth of July -

C1: Fall/Winter Holidays -
Halloween -

D2: Christmas -

E1: Halloween -

F1: Winter -

Thanks,
Shawna

I would like to join
D2- Christmas
E1- Halloween
G1- Summer

Thank you!!

Updated to here.

Welcome aboard velrox. New blood is always a good thing. Looking forward to seeing your work.

I would like:

D2-Christmas
E2-Halloween
F1-Winter, and
G2-Summer

Thanks!

VickiV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter