COMPLETE Progress Holiday/Seasons Complete Page

Still waiting on the last box.

I did get some out today though.

rlovew
VickiV
velrox
momx3boys

Please let me know when they get there.

Vicki - were did you get your circle cut dangly ribbon for the summer page? I'm a fool for ribbon and fiber. I'm longing after that. :rotfl2:

I got it at Wal-Mart. They had blue, red, and an orange I think. I wouldn't have seen it except ours was closing due to a new Super Wal-Mart opening and it was on the clearance rack. It was in the fabric department. If you should find any, it might take more than you think due to the spacing on the ribbon. I used 3 packages for my pages. There was no more at the store and there isn't much left at all. If you cut it, you'll probably want to tie a knot in the thread that holds the sequins together or make sure the end is really caught in the glue.

The packaging says :

Next style Beaded Fringe, Horizon Group USA, Hirschberg Schutz & Co., Inc., Toll Free Number is 800-651-0616

Item # BPW20135-40

Hope that helps.

VickiV

:confused3 Why does the US Postal System hate our Holiday Complete Page Swaps so much??

Duchess_Tisha & DisneyBarlan's box was returned to them. She doesn't know why, she isn't home. She did have her DH send the box back out via FedEx. It should be here tomorrow. Not sure what time, as I am a residence and they don't have an exact schedule. I will do my best to get them swapped out and boxed up to mail out on Wednesday. I have school duty in the morning. So if I can't do it Tuesday evening, I will Wednesday afternoon.

I just need to take photos of the new pages before swapping and sorting and packing.

Thank you all for your patience.

I have sent out MickeyTeacher and SusieStone's boxes.
Everyone else has their stuff in a box waiting for the t'n't swap.

I will take photos tonight. Forgot to do it before. Good thing I still have some of the groups. :thumbsup2

I got my box today. We have cluster mail boxes in our neighborhood. My problem was the key to the parcel box didn't work properly. I was really fighting to get into that box! Once, I had to wait until the next day for the mail carrier to open it, and I didn't want to wait until tomorrow! Eventually, it did open, but not with the lock that it should have. Lovely pages ladies!

VickiV

I don't know when it came, as it was left in my garage by the postman. I happened to find it this morning. Looking forward to opening the box this evening. Thanks for taking care of the swap for us!

Got my box! I have not looked at everything, but I will this weekend!
Thanks everyone and AWM for hosting.
S :)

I have sent out the rest of these with the T'n'T swap except for the one still waiting. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter