• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE Super Sports & More Elements

My box arrived and everything in it is fantastic! Thank you everyone!

AWM, thanks so much for hostessing. I love this swap!

I received an extra set in with my zoo baggies. I received all that I should have, but I got 2 of Mischief Managed's sets. Whoever is missing that set, let me know and I'll mail it to you.

I got mine as well... Lovely stuff! I can't wait to use it all! :) Thanks AWM for my tiny somethin' somethin'...of course the box opened inside the box, so there were clips everywhere! :scared1::rotfl::scared1:

I've got the shipping notification from USPS so that's a good start;)

I've got pages waiting on this too

AWM, if there was not enough shipping please let me know and I'll send you some more $$ - I'm going to the PO on Friday anyway

Got my box today but swamped with work after just a few days off so I have not even opened it yet! Hope to do that soon!

Box came today and everything is in great shape. Snoopygirl and I :lovestruc ALL the items!

Thanks for all the creative design work and thanks AWM for hosting!

I received an extra set in with my zoo baggies. I received all that I should have, but I got 2 of Mischief Managed's sets. Whoever is missing that set, let me know and I'll mail it to you.

Please everyone, check your baggies. I am soo sorry for the ooops.

AWM, if there was not enough shipping please let me know and I'll send you some more $$ - I'm going to the PO on Friday anyway
It was a little bit more, but don't worry about me. Just be sure to send $42 if you do pages in another swap for that hostess. The rates must have gone up since our last time. However, printing the label on-line it came to $40 instead for the medium box I sent you. If you have lots more stuff and it needs the BIG box - $54. OUCH!!!

Box came today and everything is in great shape. Snoopygirl and I :lovestruc ALL the items!

Thanks for all the creative design work and thanks AWM for hosting!

Is Snoopygirl joining the color swap? I know WyFy really loved the Wii elements and stole mine. He would be excited to see her in his group.

I got my box today but haven't had a chance to even open it. Going to spend some time looking through the stuff tomorrow morning!

got my box today and mom and i looked through everything last night.
it's all so great!!!

thank you ann for my stuff and for hosting!

Woohoo! :banana:

Got my box today. Everything was great.

AWM sorry i was such a goob and made 6 of everything. I dont know what i was thinking. :confused3 just must have gotten in a groove.

Thanks for all the great work!

Woohoo! :banana:

Got my box today. Everything was great.

AWM sorry i was such a goob and made 6 of everything. I dont know what i was thinking. :confused3 just must have gotten in a groove.

Thanks for all the great work!

I was gonna keep them, but I figured you realize it later on and I was sure you wouldn't believe me if I said my puppies ate them. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

AWM I forget exactly how much I sent but I can send you the extra no problem - I don't want you to be out of pocket on this.:flower3:

After the :scared1: I got when I realised I needed to send it in two boxes because of the weight limit we have here I won't be singing up for pages again:sad2: I probably have enought for a year anyway :rotfl:

AWM I forget exactly how much I sent but I can send you the extra no problem - I don't want you to be out of pocket on this.:flower3:

After the :scared1: I got when I realised I needed to send it in two boxes because of the weight limit we have here I won't be singing up for pages again:sad2: I probably have enought for a year anyway :rotfl:

It was only an extra $5.00 USD. If you want, you can put equal that in real English tea in the color swap and Susan can forward that to me. :teeth: I've used up all that you sent before and the stuff here really isn't the same at all.

Is Snoopygirl joining the color swap? I know WyFy really loved the Wii elements and stole mine. He would be excited to see her in his group.

That is so sweet of WyFy -- but no, she enjoyed getting her pieces and she enjoyed making hers, but she really stressed over what to do and how to do it. I think she needs to take a break from worrying how others will like something and just do what she would like. KWIM?

Thanks again for asking -- hopefully she will jump in again!

If you want, you can put equal that in real English tea in the color swap and Susan can forward that to me.

I'll do that:thumbsup2 I think I'm going to have too many groups for an envelop (quelle suprise :rolleyes1 )so there will be space in a box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter