• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE Super Sports & More Elements

I am holding rlovew & MickeyTeacher for the tag swap.
I am waiting on two address because I can't find where I made the rolodexes from another swap.

Everyone else will go postal tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!

I am holding rlovew & MickeyTeacher for the tag swap.

Me too? I only included postage for the combined shipping of the two swaps - I put a note in there. If you could hold this one for the Tag swap also, it would be most appreciated. :) Thanks!

Ooops, I was going to send it out, the envelope is stuffed. I wasn't even thinking about trying to fit tags in it too. I'll go put it to the side and see if I can't squeeze more air out of the bags so I can fit the tags in later.

I am holding rlovew, Mischief_Managed and MickeyTeacher for tag swap.

Am waiting for address for one.

I hope I labeled it right...this was for beach
100_4327.jpg

I fixed the label. Couldn't tell what it was when I uploading them. I guessed at a lot of them. :sad2: Should have taken better notes when I was taking pictures.

Thanks.

I didn't see my Backyard one - Clear SKies. I think I overlooked. Everything looked so great. I was excited to see it all.

I think that one must still be on my memory card. The camera is in the car right now, I'll fix it tonight.

I think I still need to add the tennis and other things too.

My package arrived today! Apparently 123SA and I have very similar tastes! I love how some of our elements and pages coordinate.

Thanks again AWM for another great swap! :thumbsup2

My package arrived today! Apparently 123SA and I have very similar tastes! I love how some of our elements and pages coordinate.

Thanks again AWM for another great swap! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to see them -- I have had this same thought before too:thumbsup2

I was so happy to receive my package so quickly and so pleased with everything in it! I held off doing some pages until I got these back and I'm glad I waited - I have some great pieces to use on them.Thanks so much for a great swap!

Recieved my box today. Havnt had a chance to go thru everything yet but what I have seen looks GREAT!
Thanks AWM!:hug:

Everything is just wonderful! Thank you all so much!

To my sisterfriends who were in Drama elements with me:

I am so sorry! I must have had a major brain f**t!!
Please allow me to send you something to make up for the cheezy (crappy, insert your word here) work. The things you all sent were fantastic!
I will find some type or Jolee to go with our theme. All I ask is that you please allow me to play with you again!

I cleared out my pm box and I have lost addys so if you all would please send me your addys I would appreciate it!
Thank you!
:hippie: and :hug:
Rita

Rita, I was in the performance group and you do not need to send me anything else. Your pieces are nice and I will be using them. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter