COMPLETE Topper'nTag Swap

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Toppers & Tags due JUNE 1
This is a simple swap. For each group you're in, you will make a title:topper and one element choice.

1. Due date is The due date is June 1. That is when I need to receive your package. Mail by date is May 28th, to make sure your package arrives to me.
2. You pick your topic when you sign-up
3. Please limit yourself to 2 groups when signing up if I have not swapped with you before.
4. Required: You will make ONE Topper and ONE element choice from the list below for each person in your group. There will be a different number people per group so please double check your amounts.
5. Packaging Instructions:
Place your completed elements in a Ziploc bag with your DIS name, name and group number. Place all your baggies for a group in a GALLON size bag, and label with the same. Please use a gallon bag – even if your pieces are smaller and may not require it, the pieces you will be getting back may be bigger.
6. Postage:
Please include cash, check or stamps (No Click-it/ship-it postage). Please include enough to cover the postage and Delivery Confirmation if you wish it for the correct size flat rate box or envelope.
7. PM me with your name, address, email address, contact phone number- even if you have swapped with me before. If you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
8. Most importantly HAVE FUN!! I know we all get worried about our stuff sometimes. I know everything will be GREAT! Just make something you would be proud to have in your own albums, and everyone will love it!!

Suggestions for embellishments include:
Die cuts, stickers, stickles, flock, ink, chalk, brads, charms, flowers, eyelets, ribbon/fiber, sewing, tearing, embossing, stamping, clipart, additional layers of paper beyond double mats (if it would look weird trying to fit in another embellishment, specialty paper (such as embossed, glitter, Bling).

If you can think of no way to embellish your item, without it looking weird, you can provide an embellishment not attached to your item, such as a Cricut icon cutout, or a set of 4 brads/eyelets, a yard of ribbon/fiber, etc.

Note: Please no handwritten items.

The title topper could be paper pieced names on the Cricut carts, welded (SCAL, DS, Wishblade etc) words or traditional 8x2, signage 6x2, license plate, 4” Altered Letter - matted and embellished

The element is to be chosen from the list below:
Photo Mat: 1 PP first/top layer no smaller than 6-1/4 x 4-1/4, double matted and embellished
Journaling Box: 1PP at least a 3x3 writing area, double matted with actual journal area placed on top of the two mats and embellished
Tag: 1 PP for medium or large tags, 2 pp for 2x3 tags, double matted and embellished two ways, include either ribbon/fiber or eyelet/brad in the hole. May include both....the fiber and or eyelet does not count as part of the 2 embellishments.
Embellished Shapes: 3PP 1-1/2x1-1/2 or larger if you wish, double matted and embellished. These can be circles, squares, flowers, etc. be creative. If it is a shape that would not look right double matted please use your best judgment.....Just make up for it in another way. Maybe make a few extra or throw in something extra.
Slide Mounts: 2PP be creative here please
File Folders or Matchbooks: 1 PP if medium size or lager, 2 pp if mini sized. Please make sure to enclose a blank page in the matchbook if this is the element you choose to do.
Bottle Caps: 2PP if metal, 4PP if paper
Library Pocket and Tag: 1PP embellished, no smaller than to hold 2x3 a tag that should have ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole
Paper Piecing: 1PP be creative please
License Plate: 1PP be creative please
Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished
Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, double matted and embellished
Altered CD cover: 1PP be creative please
Altered Paper Clips: 3 large size ones

Group 1 - Characters MAKE 6
1. LOVEMY3KIDDOS - Donald
2. MT - Minnie
3. hffmnheidi - Mickey
4. MichellePooh - Goofy
5. mycutiepatooties - Pooh Friends
6. DisneyBarlans - Pluto

Group 2 - Princesses MAKE 6
1. LM3K - Mulan
2. MT - Ariel
3. MP - Cinderella
4. mcpt - Belle in blue dress
5. Mickster - Pocahontas
6. hffmnheidi - Snow White

Group 3- MK Lands MAKE 4
1. Adventureland – LM3K
2. Frontierland – DB
3. Main Street USA - catinthehat35
4. Tomorrowland – AWM

Group 4- MK Rides MAKE 4
1. PirateTink - Carousel
2. CITH35 - Hall of Presidents
3. Mickster - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
4. MT - Rock'n'Roller Coaster

Group 5 - Epcot Countries
1. Mexico – PT
2. China - hiclarke
3. Canada - icesk8abc
4. Morocco - mcpt
5. Germany - LM3K
6. American Adventure - DB
7. Norway - MT
8. France - DisneyIsTerrific
9. Italy – MP

Group 9 - Restaurants MAKE 4
1. LM3K - Ohana
2. MT - Chef Mickey's
3. MP - Crystal Palace
4. mcpt - Coral Reef

Group 11A - The WORLD MAKE 6
1. WDW - ML3K
2. MK – MP
3. DHS - hiclarke
4. Epcot – mcpt
5. AK - MT
6. DTD - DB

Group 11B - The WORLD MAKE 6
1. WDW - DB
2. MK - Mickster
3. DHS - MP
4. Epcot - AWM
5. AK - DIT
6. DTD - mcpt

Group 12 - DownTown Disney MAKE 3
1. PT - T-Rex
2. LM3K - Goofy's Candy Co.
3. AWM - General Shopping

Players and Groups

You sent
I have
I sent
You have

AWM 3,11B, 12
Lovemy3kiddos 1, 2, 3, 5, 9, 11A, 12
MickeyTeacher 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 11A
hffmnheidi 1, 2
MichellePooh 1, 2, 5, 9, 11A, 11B
mycutiepatooties 1, 2, 5, 9, 11A, 11B
DisneyBarlans 1, 3, 5, 11A, 11B
Mickster 2, 4, 11B
catinthehat35 3, 4
PirateTink 4, 5, 12
hiclarke 5, 11A
icesk8abc 5
DisneyIsTerrific 5, 11B

Slideshow click to activate

Sorry about the misspelling and improper capitalizations on screen names in the titles.

Hi!! Here is what I'd like:

Group 1 - Donald

Group 3 - Adventureland

Group 9 - Ohana

Group 11 - WDW

And, if there is room or you need it and don't mind, I would do a Mulan (Group 2).

Thanks so much!!! Off to start sketching some ideas out!!!! I can hit up the scrapbook store while my daughter is in dance tonight!!

Here is what I would like...

Thanks,
Shawna

Group 1 - Characters
Mickeyteacher- Minnie

Group 2 - Princesses
Mickeyteacher- Ariel

Group 5 - Epcot Countries
8. Norway - Mickeyteacher

Group 7 - Studios
1. MIckeyteacher- Rock-n-Roller Coaster

Group 9 - Restaurants
Mickeyteacher- Chef Mickey's

Group 11 - The WORLD
5. AK - Mickeyteacher

I'm going to try to hold off on joining this swap even though it's one of my favorites. I'm trying to ease off on the swaps a little bit. But, I may help you fill up some groups at the end and I can angel.

DIT - sounds good. I will probably need a clean up swapper. :thumbsup2 Thanks for volunteering to angel.

hffmnheidi - Welcome!! This is also an excellent swap for newbies. The shorter element requirement makes it easier to get going. :) If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are all helpful here. :cloud9:

Hi!! I'm here to play too.
May I please have the following:

Group 4 - MK rides - Carousel
Group 5- Epcot Country- Mexico
Group 6 - Epcot Attractions - The Living Seas
Group 12 -DTD - T-Rex

Thanks!

This is one of my favorite swaps!!!

Could I please have:

Group 1 - Goofy
Group 2 - Cinderella
Group 9 - Crystal Palace
Group 11 - MK

I know I'll end up adding more, but this is a good start! :thumbsup2

:wave2: I will wait to fill in (that is if I can hold out that long:rotfl2:) How long will this be open?

Hope the kiddies are feeling better...it is a bad allergy season.

It is a bad allergy season. I'm getting slammed myself with the foggy head and itchy stuffy nose.

I think I will leave this open until Wednesday. That gives us all weekend and the some work days for those who need the office computer to get on line. :thumbsup2

I too am waiting to fill as needed. :) I always end up with more groups that I will every feasible use in one lifetime. :lmao:

Ann,
Can I have the following please:

Group 1 Pooh Friends (not sure which Pooh character yet)
Group 2 Belle in her blue dress
Group 5 Morocco
Group 9 Coral Reef
Group 11 Epcot

Thanks! Hope you guys start to feel better soon.

Hello!
I know that I have been absent from swaps for a few months but if you will allow, I would like to sign up for these two groups, please.
MK lands-Main Street or Liberty Square
MK rides- Hall of Presidents

Thank you. I look forward to being apart of another one of your fabulous swaps.
Stephanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter