COMPLETE Topper'nTag Swap

DHS & Epcot each only have one swapper in them. Said swappers are not already in the MK group.

Would you want to be put in the MK group or drop your ride/attraction?

Do the Epcot Countries mind having an incomplete set?

You can take me out of the Epcot spot since I'm already in MK. Also, I don't mind having an incomplete set of the countries. thanks much!

:rotfl2: Not sure why I thought you weren't in the MK group.
I'll drop your other group unless more folks show up while I am at school.

Will be closing this at lunch today.

Okay - Sign ups are now closed.

I will update the second posting with swappers and groups in a little bit.

hffmnheidi's package arrived today.

We have awesome new scrapping blood in our group. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Since I'm mailing to you already...I finished my group yesterday...I hope the topper is ok...kind of non traditional in terms of size...but I know I'd use it as a title...I'm sending it now, but if it is not ok, once you see it in person, I can make something else and send it later... :)

There are sparkle paper, grey paper and stickles involved... :)
ry%3D400

As I was creating my labels I realized I missed 2 spots, so I clearly will not be sending these today...duh...:laughing::headache:::rolleyes1...so one group is done. ;) so....are they ok? I think the topper is 4 x 5 or so...

But, I'm not going to send it now...sorry...that would just be confusing...I'll get my other 2 groups done and send it separately...duh...

:hug:

Whatever is easier for you. I am capable of putting the single group to the side with Heidi's stuff. ;) But I know I would be freaking out later on if it was me sending to you and I didn't have all my stuff in front of me to triple check I had it all. :teeth:

I was just looking over all of my swaps to be sure I have not missed any check-ins and couldn't find check-in dates for this one? Just want to let you know I have been working and will soon post pix...maybe after this weekend!!

O...and Mickster....those are really cute!! Love them!

We have four weeks until the mail by for this one.

Is everyone doing okay with it? Not a scheduled check in, but just a shout out to let me know you are still on board with this. :thumbsup2

We have four weeks until the mail by for this one.

Is everyone doing okay with it? Not a scheduled check in, but just a shout out to let me know you are still on board with this. :thumbsup2

Sorry to stir things up for you...just wanted to cover my bases!! LOL Thanks for letting me know!!! Posting pix soon...well hopefully before the end of next week. I have some done...just want to finish more before posting pix!! :thumbsup2

Now...I really have to clean so I don't feel guilty scrapping and swapping ALL weekend!

Nah, no worries.

This is a smaller swap, so I don't feel the need to micromanage it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter