COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q179/alexwyattmommy/1disneysketches/

DUE DATE NOVEMBER 10, 2011

Here are the Guidlines:

-You are allowed to rotate the sketch/map in any direction you want.

-You may use one side of the two page sketches for the single page groups. Just be sure there is a title and journal box included if not shown on that side of the sketch in addition to the photo mats.

-Some of the sketches may seem very simple. I am giving you the liberty to embellish extra or add extra layers. It should resemble the sketch in number, size and placement of photos along with the journaling being in the same general area. Most sketches have examples of them being used on blogs/websites.

-Please use a layer of cardstock as your base. You may completely cover it with thinner paper. It is very difficult to sort them when they bend and sometimes the embellishments get caught.

-Please use quality paper on your layouts. I will not limit you to “name” brands, but please use good judgment. If the patterned paper doesn't have a name printed on it, don't use it.

-You are not required to double mat your elements or have to embellish the elements one/two way. Use your judgment on what looks best.

-You must use paper that matches your layout for photo placement. This is so swappers can cut their photos to give it a mat if they choose.

-You may use any kind of embellishment you like on these sketches where they are indicated or in place of a “layer” of paper. Ribbon and fiber are good substitutions for paper layers. Bulky and dimensional embellishments are encouraged.

-You may use different embellishments and paper on each of your layouts. Please ensure they are of the same quality.

-More than one of the same sketch can be in the same group. We did groups using the same sketch last time and they were all different looking inside the same group.

-If the sketch has a date/event/place or anything more than a title, leave that area blank. These can be added by the members after they receive the pages.

-Please put the sketch number on the back of your layout.

-Please do not sign up for more than you can handle. But these should be easier than other page swaps as the placement is already decided for you.

-New to me swappers are limited to TWO groups.

-Please sign the back of your layout.

-Place each group in their own 2-gallon baggie and label the baggie with your real name, DISname and group information. No need for one single baggie for all the group baggies. Please have each set face each other; side 1 facing side 2 so that the backs are on the outside- each group only needs 1 bag.

-Please send postage for a medium or large flat rate box. Do NOT use the Click-it postage from USPS. I cannot use it. It has to be used the day it was printed. Stamps, check or cash are acceptable.

-If you don't mind the delay in return shipping, you may use non-priority to save some $$. Please use packaging I can reuse and send 3-4 extra stamps from what it cost you to mail it to me. Just in case some pages are heavier than others. These swaps usually have less numbers of swappers. I can do individual postage mailings. They will just take a little bit longer because the post master freaks out if she sees me put the change inside the boxes. Cash is not supposed to be mailed. SHRUG Not sure what she thinks goes inside cards. LOL

-Please include your address in the box. Address label, index card, priority label.

HAVE FUN WITH IT!

Sketches
Most of these do have examples on the website and they all have directions
Single page sketch directions here http://www.sketchsupport.com/p/one-page-sketches.html

Sketch [my number] #[her number to find instructions]

Sketch 1 #12
one-pageAUG.jpg

Sketch 2 #7
twopagebonus1MAY.jpg

Sketch 3 #8
twopagebonus2MAY.jpg

Sketch 4 #6
onepage-cardNSD.jpg

This shows a sun, but you can use a Mickey head, Spaceship earth, star or other shape that works for your idea.

Sketch 5 #4
one-pagemarch.jpg

Sketch 6 #3
one-pageFEB-1.jpg

Sketch 7 #2
3one-pageJAN-1.jpg

Sketch 8 #1
CTcall1PAGE-2.jpg

Two page sketches – yes you can pick one of these and just do half for the single page groups. Turn one of the photo spots into a journal box or add a title if it is not on the side you choose.

Two Page Sketch Directions Here http://www.sketchsupport.com/p/two-page-sketches.html

Sketch 9 #18
two-page%2528AUG%2529.jpg

Sketch 10 #14
add-on2NSD.jpg

This shows a tree, but you can use any Disney icon or large embellishment here instead.

Sketch 11 #13
two-pageMAY.jpg

Sketch 12 #12
Two-pagesketch12.jpg

Sketch 13 #11
two-pageaprilcopy.jpg

Sketch 14 #5
12-10sw-1.jpg

Sketch 15 #1
Augustsketch-1-1.jpg

Check in Dates
Sept 20 - your info and checked groups
Oct 7 - general update
Oct 21 - Last Call for Angels [will swap with what we have after this date]
Nov 4 - Mail by date [mailing after this date must have Delivery Confirmation]
Nov 10 - Due Date [I should have them all by this date]

You mailed
I have
I mailed
You have

Players
AWM
BAMB
bobcat
disney-akj
hiclarke
JJJ
lynner
LoriABil
MDD
m2m
mm2000
NemoMom07
PN96
ShootingStarMom2
VickiV
WDW

Angels - please contact them first before putting up groups for others.
PN96
disney_akj
lynner

Group A - Four parks One World FULL
1 - Magic Kingdom -mm2000
2 - Animal Kingdom -PN96
3 - Epcot -JJJ
4 - Disney Hollywood Studios -AWM

Group B – Magic Kingdom FULL
1- Fantasyland -mm2000
2- Frontierland -AWM
3- Tomorrowland -BAMB Sketch 7
4- Adventureland - AWM
5- Liberty Square -PN96 Sketch 7

Group B2 – Magic Kingdom FULL
1- Fantasyland -WDW Sketch 5
2- Frontierland - PN96
3- Tomorrowland -JJJ
4- Adventureland -MDD Sketch 4
5- Liberty Square or Main Street -tyniknate

Group C – Animal Kingdom FULL
1 – Africa -PN96 Sketch 8
2 – Asia -NemoMom
3 – Dinoland - PN96
4 – Discovery Island -JJJ
5 – Camp Minnie Micky -mm2000

Group D – Epcot – Future World FULL
1 – The Land -JJJ
2 – The Seas - AWM
3 – Innoventions - PN96
4 – Imagination -MDD Sketch 2
5 – Character Spot -mm2000

Group E – Epcot – World Showcase FULL
1 – Mexico - Disney-akj
2 - Norway -ShootingStarMom2 Sketch 3
3- China - AWM
4 – Germany -WDW Sketch 7
5 – Italy -JJJ
6 – American Adventure -mm2000
7- Japan - PN96
8- Morocco -hiclarke
9 - France - BAMB Sketch 8
10 – United Kingdom - m2m Sketch 2
11 – Canada -PN96 Sketch 5

Group F – Disney Hollywood Studios FULL
1 – Animation Courtyard -mm2000
2 – Streets of America - WDW Sketch 9
3 – Hollywood Blvd -JJJ
4 – Sunset Blvd -PN96 Sketch 4
5 – Pixar Place - lynner

Group G - Minor Parks MAKE 3
1- DownTown Disney -LoriABil
2- Typhoon Lagoon -VickiV
3- Boardwalk -BAMB Sketch 6

Group 1A - Disney Colors FULL
1- mm2000
2- AWM
3- bobcat
4- WDW Sketch 8

Group 1B - Disney Colors FULL
1. NemoMom07
2. AWM
3. VickiV
4. LoriABil

Group H - Non Disney Colors with Disney Theme FULL
1- AWM - Castle in Pinks and Green Sketch 8
2- AWM
3- mm2000
4- m2m Sketch 6

Group H2 - Non Disney Colors with Disney Theme FULL
1- bobcat
2- WDW Sketch 5
3- ShootStarMom2 Sketch 7
4- MDD Sketch 5

Group I – Magic Kingdom [general] FULL
1. mm2000
2. PN96
3. m2m Sketch 4
4. WDW Sketch 14, right

Group J – Animal Kingdom [general] FULL
1. mm2000
2. PN96
3. m2m Sketch 5
4. WDW Sketch 1

Group J2 - Animal Kingdom [genera] FULL
1. NemoMom07
2. VickiV
3. LoriABil
4. BAMB Sketch 4

Group K – Epcot [general] FULL
1. mm2000
2. pn96
3. m2m Sketch 7
4. lynner Sketch 8

Group K2 - Epcot [general] FULL
1. WDW Sketch 3
2. lynner Sketch 5
3. MDD Sketch 3
4. VickiV

Group L – Disney Hollywood Studios [general] FULL
1. mm2000
2. PN96
3. lynner Sketch 5
4. WDW Sketch 15, left

Group L2 – Disney Hollywood Studios [general] FULL
1. NemoMom07
2. VickiV
3. BAMB Sketch 8, with liberties :teeth:
4. m2m

2-page group 2A- Four parks One World FULL
1 - Magic Kingdom -m2m Sketch 12
2 - Animal Kingdom - disney-akj
3 - Epcot -bobcat
4 - Disney Hollywood Studios -mm2000

2-page group 2B- Four parks One World MAKE 3
1 - Magic Kingdom -VickiV
2 - Animal Kingdom -AWM
3 - Epcot -LoriABil

I will change the title tomorrow morning when the sign ups are open. Around 5:45 am EST
I will here and gone early with getting the kiddos on the bus.
I will fill in groups on a first come first serve based on time stamp on posts.

I will open up more groups if needed.

You can give me your sketch number or later on. Even if everyone in the group does the same sketch, it won't look exactly the same. You do not have to change your sketch to be different.

New to me swappers are limited to two groups, unless you pick the World Showcase and then you are limited to just that one. Thank you for understanding. Newbies are very much welcomed! This is the one swap where you don't have understand the terminology. :thumbsup2

Please have first and second or wait for new group when you post your requests.

The current swap is producing amazing pages. I am sure this one will too. :love:

Thank you. That would be great.

I would like to note that for some reason sketch 8 #1 is not the same as the other later sketches on the site. To print that one off it wants money. The others are all free. You can write down the instructions from the site or I have the instructions in a word document that I can email to anyone who wants it.

Let me know when you are done tweaking because once I lock it you can't get back in unless Rebecca, Nan, or I unlock it.

Ummmm....not sure how that happened?? Try it again...

Morning Annie!!

Can I have:

B. Adventureland
C. Dinoland
E. Japan
F. Pixar Place
H. Non-Disney Colors

Thanks! Off to do yoga & get kiddos moving!

Good morning. Sign me up for Group E - Morocco. I need to think about doing others as I am a little behind. But I will probably sign up for more!

Hanne

Good gravy, what are you all doing up so early?!

I decided I can't stay away...

I'll take
Group A - Magic Kingdom
Group B - Fantasyland
Group C - Camp Minnie Mickey
Group D - Character Spot
Group E - American Adventure
Group F - Animation Courtyard
Group I
Group J
Group K
Group L
2-Page Group - DHS

Thanks for getting France in for me! DS needed help with his tie, first Cross Country meet of the year so they have to dress.

Running late dropping kids off but just wanted to see if I could get Group B Tomorrowland. Sketch 7, and France will be Sketch 8.

Thanks Ann!!!

Can I add spots in 1 (Disney Colors), I (MK general), J (AK general), K (Epcot general) and L (DHS general) please?

Also, do you know what you are doing for check in dates yet? I just want to get them on my calendar so I am all set! :thumbsup2

I am jumping off here now to head to the Dr...will be back later to check on numbers after some others sign up. Then, tonight I am going shopping for this!! ACM has 50% off paper. What I can't get there, I will order this weekend! 2 per week gets me done and off to you before my vaca!!!!

LOL :rotfl2: I forgot all about the check in dates. I will figure those by the time you get back from the doctor.

Putting in the new add ons now. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter