COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

I've been so busy lately I completely forgot to post that I received my package. Everything was great! Thanks everyone for all your hard work. I think it's great that 3 out of 4 in a group can use the same sketch and they all seem to be different.

VickiV

I got mine today! Just spent a few minutes looking them over. Going to go through my pictures tomorrow and order penny prints so I can get this trip scrapped!

Annie, thanks so much for holding mine, dealing with getting them in a new box, and for switching things around so we didn't end up with our own. Great work :)

It wasn't that difficult. I had the supplies here. Glad the post office isn't too far away. If I gave it to DH, he would have just shipped it instead of bringing it back to fix. :rotfl2:

It was really great to see you.

Hoping we can all be there for Thanksgiving 2013. :cloud9:

Thank you everyone for a great swap. The pages were wonderful and the hostess gifts were all lovely. I very much appreciate them. They are not expected, but I confess to getting teary eyed when I see them. :hug: Thank you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter