• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

Got mine today! We leave bright and early for Orlando, so no time to add pictures, but I can't wait to use them. They look great.
Thanks,Vicki

My box arrived today, I haven't looked through everything yet, but I just wanted you to know it arrived safely. Thanks Shauna! :thumbsup2

I got my package and every page is beautiful! thank you all for such wonderful pages to put my memories! I even have new things to make sure I get pictures of in October. Thank you Shauna for hosting!! I can't wait to do it again

I got mine too! Wonderful stuff. You were right, the pictures don't do the pages justice! :) Thanks for hosting!

Hope and Rebecca - Your packages were returned to me on Saturday with a stamp saying undeliverable as addressed. I used both of your new addresses so I'm not sure what is going on. Can you both please PM your new addresses again and let me know if they are new areas so I can yell at the P.O.?

BAMB - Your second box came back with the other two but they sent the other one. I'm not sure what is going on but I'm going to mail it again and see what happens.

Received list has been updated.

Hmm, well, that answers my question of why I haven't gotten it yet. I was going to PM you today if I hadn't gotten it. I will send you one now.

Shauna

Thanks for holding mine. You can mail to me any time now.

Mine was delivered while we were gone. It wasn't supposed to be. Thankfully my neighbor watching the cats brought the box inside so it was safe and sound when I got home.
All the work is wonderful!

Shauna

Just wanted to check and see if mine has been mailed out yet.

Thanks

Mine was delivered while we were gone. It wasn't supposed to be. Thankfully my neighbor watching the cats brought the box inside so it was safe and sound when I got home.
All the work is wonderful!

I'm sorry, AWM! :eek: Was I supposed to hold it? I obviously completely forgot if I was. Glad to hear that it was OK.

Shauna

Just wanted to check and see if mine has been mailed out yet.

Thanks

Last packages went out last Thursday so I would anticipate their arrival today or tomorrow at the latest. I can check DC when I get home.

I'm sorry, AWM! :eek: Was I supposed to hold it? I obviously completely forgot if I was. Glad to hear that it was OK.

Nope, not you. The post office messed up. I told them to start holding things on Saturday and they didn't. They picked back up the mail in the box to hold, but guess they were a bit too lazy to go get the package. My neighbors brought it inside my house, so it was safe. :thumbsup2

Now, did we decide these count towards scrapbook goals when we made them or when we use them?

Oh good! I was afraid I had messed up.

We decided you could do it one of two ways and the decision was up to each person.

1) Count them when you made them but you can't enter them in the Scrapping with Swapped Items challenge (although you should post them so people can see their work being used.)

2) Count them when you use them AND you can enter them in the Swapped Items challenge.

I chose to count them when I made them as I'm pretty sure I won't ever be using some of the ones I made (princesses) and I wanted my credit.

According to DH, THE BOX IS HERE!!!! Now I just have to wait 8 days to see them.

I got mine today- I haven't had a chance to do more than look inside and pull out the packages but it is here.

Rebecca

According to DH, THE BOX IS HERE!!!! Now I just have to wait 8 days to see them.

I got mine today- I haven't had a chance to do more than look inside and pull out the packages but it is here.

Rebecca

Thank goodness! I was concerned after all the trouble I had getting the P.O. to actually send them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This swap is officially completed. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter