• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

Oh he's cute Kat! LOL

Shauna do we really need labels, or is that for your sorting? I don't need labels. I can go back and look at the sign ups to figure out what was from who.

And for the stacking, I did mine face to face and rotated top and bottom if I had something popped up or something. Like the Minnie pages,I did those facing each other, that helped make them stack more evenly.

Can I have a update on when this swap will be swapped out please?

Any pictures yet? i know I"m anxious to get these back as well so I can scrap my Trip this past April.

First boxes are going out today. I have all DC numbers at home to post. I still haven't had time to upload pictures to Photobucket. I've been busy with my surprise paper for my summer class.

First boxes are going out today. I have all DC numbers at home to post. I still haven't had time to upload pictures to Photobucket. I've been busy with my surprise paper for my summer class.

:hug: Hope the holiday ones go more smoothly for you.

Ann - you need to talk more your almost to 10,000 posts!

My final for my class was last night so I am DONE!!!! I will finish swapping this out this weekend, get everything in the mail and get pics posted this weekend.

I really can't wait for everyone to get their stuff. The pages are gorgeous!!!

Do we have an update on mailing? I can't wait to see these. The pictures are fantastic

If mine has not been mailed yet, please hold until after I get back from vacation.

All except Susie's have been sent. The poor mailman is going to have a hernia from lifting them all. :teeth:

DH did some very creative packing and was able to re-package in less space than what was used to send so I owe some people some money. Since he was "helping" me, all of the postage money got taken out of the boxes and placed into a pile so I've no idea how much each person sent. I would prefer not to post DC numbers as that gives open access to people's addresses but I'll PM it to you if you want it. I can post return box size when I get home and y'all can tell me how much I owe you so I can send your change. Sorry for being disorganized with that. There were just SO MANY giant bags lying all over the floor that things got pretty hectic there for a bit. :eek:

Susie - I gave you my Sleeping Beauty layout since you said you liked it and I can't think of when I would ever use it. Let me know when you want me to mail yours. It's all packaged and ready to go so I can easily pop it in the mail.

Let me know when y'all get your stuff. Thanks again for participating. I know you are going to love the final product. :goodvibes

SHauna - that is so sweet of you. Oh, my goodness, I am overwhelmed. Thanks so much. If you mai lthe package after next Tuesday, , that would be good.

All except Susie's have been sent. The poor mailman is going to have a hernia from lifting them all. :teeth:

DH did some very creative packing and was able to re-package in less space than what was used to send so I owe some people some money. Since he was "helping" me, all of the postage money got taken out of the boxes and placed into a pile so I've no idea how much each person sent. I would prefer not to post DC numbers as that gives open access to people's addresses but I'll PM it to you if you want it. I can post return box size when I get home and y'all can tell me how much I owe you so I can send your change. Sorry for being disorganized with that. There were just SO MANY giant bags lying all over the floor that things got pretty hectic there for a bit. :eek:

Susie - I gave you my Sleeping Beauty layout since you said you liked it and I can't think of when I would ever use it. Let me know when you want me to mail yours. It's all packaged and ready to go so I can easily pop it in the mail.

Let me know when y'all get your stuff. Thanks again for participating. I know you are going to love the final product. :goodvibes

I don't keep records of what postage amounts I send. So whatever change you may have from me, go buy yourself some pretty paper and think of me. :lovestruc

Y'all are so sweet. I normally do a better job of tracking that but these boxes were so big that I didn't do my normal system. DH said he figured everyone sent the same amount so he didn't think of it either.

AWM - All of yours fit in one large flat rate so I'm sending your goody back separately. I'll use your postage for that. ;)

:confused3 I've got a goody?

:woohoo:

It's good to be blonde. Everything is a surprise.

:lmao: Yep! It's your hostess gift from the Tag Swap that got stuck in Tennessee for a while. It's been sitting in your box waiting to be returned and it won't fit in with your pages so it's going in a separate container.

It's good to be blonde. Everything is a surprise.

That is what I say about being unorganized...

My mom has a magnet (which I remade for myself that says "The best part about being unorganized is that you are always making extraordinary discoveries." That is my life... :rolleyes1

ETA: Thanks so much! I am so looking forward to getting this one back! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter