Condition of BCV

I don't think we will see major changes. I just was down for the weekend at a moderate hotel Caribbean beach and they also had no bed spreads I think that is a much needed change they are always so gross.

We are contemplating a trip with extended family in 2014 using our points. We did the same thing in 2011 and stayed at Kidani and everyone loved it. I've been considering the BCV for this next trip because I think everyone would love the location and Stormalong Bay but I am worried about room conditions after reading this thread and some other reviews. :scratchin Hmmm. What to do?

Zamboni was cleaning carpet on 10/29 as well. This was in the area of the test brown carpet on the first floor. Our room was clean and not in bad shape. A few dings in woodwork and a doorstop on bathroom door poked a hole through the door. Certainly didn't impact a beautiful stay with a view of the pool. It was our first BCV stay and we can't wait to go back. Enjoyed amenities of the resort and closeness to International Gateway of EPCOT. Triple sheeted beds were comfortable. New flat screen TVs.

We are contemplating a trip with extended family in 2014 using our points. We did the same thing in 2011 and stayed at Kidani and everyone loved it. I've been considering the BCV for this next trip because I think everyone would love the location and Stormalong Bay but I am worried about room conditions after reading this thread and some other reviews. :scratchin Hmmm. What to do?

Well, the other side is that I did a split stay between Kidani and BCV, and really disliked the long hallways of Kidani. And even though I'd asked for "near lobby" the room I got was as far from the lobby as from the IG to the BC lobby (I counted the steps-575). And although the CM had told me the view was especially nice, I hardly saw any animals, and no giraffes (on the sunset savnnah). On the other hand, I LOVED BCV (and I don't swim, so it wasn't the lure of SAB).

Oh I mean everyone is being picky it's not like your sleeping on the carpet in the hallway. The location is amazing your as close to Epcot as it gets. The pool is the best on property. It's clean quite and has a bed and working AC remember we all could he at the all star

Well, the other side is that I did a split stay between Kidani and BCV, and really disliked the long hallways of Kidani. And even though I'd asked for "near lobby" the room I got was as far from the lobby as from the IG to the BC lobby (I counted the steps-575). And although the CM had told me the view was especially nice, I hardly saw any animals, and no giraffes (on the sunset savnnah). On the other hand, I LOVED BCV (and I don't swim, so it wasn't the lure of SAB).

Thanks for your input! We were lucky at Kidani and didn't have TOO long of a walk down those hallways but I could see how some of them would be a very long walk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter