Congratulations, Denise Dugan!

WTG Denise! I haven't heard the show yet, but congratulations! Merry Christmas, and have a great cruise!

Wow!!! From one Denice to another: CONGRATS!!!!! (BTW, I just about had a heart attack when I opened up the thread; not too many people are named Denice anymore!!!)

How cool is it that a small community of people that are brought together on the internet can come together, not just at a holiday, but share such generosity???

Pete, you should be proud of your company and the personnel you've accumulated. Thanks so much for caring about your listeners (and customers) and sharing with them the wealth and joy of Disney!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the boards and at Dreams Unlimited!!!!

I wonder if she even knows yet? Hopefully she's an active listener, or at least someone that checks her email on a regular basis. If not, I'm sure they've got Kart Kahm charged and ready to track her down! :goodvibes

Wow, what a fantastic Christmas present!! Congrats!! Have an awesome trip!!!! :goodvibes

Oh, and if you don't want it.. Just PM me.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm sure they've got Kart Kahm charged and ready to track her down!

That would be a video that would truly be funny - Pete sending Bawb out on the Kaht Kam, like Ed McMahon, to present a prize.:moped:

Congratulations!! I'll bet she knows about it and is just in shock! I would be!

I wonder if she even knows yet? Hopefully she's an active listener, or at least someone that checks her email on a regular basis. If not, I'm sure they've got Kart Kahm charged and ready to track her down! :goodvibes

Hi all and thanks to everyone for the congratulations. I still can't quite believe it!!!! Calypso, I found out about 4 hours before you posted. It was 6:45AM here in Tallahassee and I was just going through my emails and saw one from John at Dreams Unlimited saying I'd won and would be contacted by Tracy (who's been absolutely marvelously wonderful). Then I saw Tracy's email. At that time I hadn't had time to listen to the show yet. When I did... when I heard them announce me... well, let's just say I'm glad it's so easy to rewind on iTunes becuase I had to listen to it a few times before it really sunk in.

I have some Scouter friends who, for the past couple of years, have been taking cruises together. They kept inviting me and it was a very tempting offer because I've never cruised and I've heard so many wonderful things about it. But I kept telling them that I was saving myself for Mickey. Wow!!!! Talk about when you wish upon a star..........

Hi all and thanks to everyone for the congratulations. I still can't quite believe it!!!! Calypso, I found out about 4 hours before you posted.

Yea!!! I'm so glad you posted to the thread to let us know. You're going to love cruising...however, be prepared because you'll want to go again and again! Congrats and please come back and let us all know what a great time you had. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter