Connections Anyone used Vouchers Recently at RFC or Beaches?

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
I remember reading where they were not allowing the order of the big appetizer or the volcano dessert at RFC at Animal Kingdom. How are these currently at Beaches and Cream. Can you still get the Kitchen Sink? Has anyone used them recently and can comment on any exclusions they have encountered! Thanks !

I used them in September at Beaches and Cream, my husband and I each got a steak sandwich that was about 10.99 each, and fries, plus I got a coke, hubby got a drink that was 4.00, we each also each had dessert, which was 8.00 each, our whole bill was around 40.00 so we saved quite abit using the 10.50 vouchers.

We used them twice in December. Both times we ordered the kitchen sink. The second time the waitress took my 5 year old behind the counter with her to help make it. We didn't come close to eating even half of this with our group of five - but it was a lot of fun.

Two visits this last trip (first week of February)....
First visit, we used 1 voucher (for 3 people): Ordered flavored coke as drink, onion rings as side, prime rib sub as entree, and kitchen sink for dessert. Paid for two additional drinks, and a bowl of soup.

Second visit used two vouchers (for 3 people): For first voucher we ordered flavored coke as drink, onion rings as side, chili dog with everything as entree, and a three scoop sundae with a bunch of toppings. Second voucher we ordered flavored coke as drink, soup as side, bacon double cheeseburger as entree, and a three scoop waffle cone as dessert. Ordered a cup of hot tea, but they did not charge us for it. They asked if we were splitting the burger, which we were, and they split the burger and fries for us and served them on separate plates.

Also used the $29 voucher at Alfredo's in Italy - great value, and they encourage ordering the most expensive items and splitting them. We saved st least $35 plus tax and tip there. We will definitely do vouchers again.

Hope this helps!!!

Amy

We just got back yesterday, 2/19 and we used the voucher at RFC in Animal Kingdom with no problems. DW and I shared, we ordered the quesadilla (sp?), and since we don't care for seafood we ordered the filet. We also ordered the volcano and our server insisted that I have an after dinner cappuchino, which she said was included in the voucher. So our $29.50 voucher paid for a meal that cost over $55.00. We were very happy with it.

One thing that we didn't realize was that we ordered fries with our kids' meals, not knowing that they cost an additional $1.95, and that the kids' drinks were not included in the price of their meal. But we still got a great deal.

Mike

We will be using our vouchers at Beaches in March. If this works out well, I'll order more for our June trip.:)

Thanks for all the great info!

We used Connections vouchers the last week in December. We had five of the quick and casual lunch vouchers. We ate at Beaches and Cream and had enough food for an army.

Let me see if I can remember: appetizers of onion rings...ceasar salads.....3 of the party had milk shakes for drinks....huge hamburgers....hotdogs......great fries......all had ice cream afterwards (not the kitchen sink but we were offered that).....banana splits....a thing I can't even remember the name of.....couple of sundies....etc.

Our vouchers cost us a total of $52.50
Our lunch tab that afternoon was $114.60

We saved more than half off of our bill. You can bet I will be buying MORE vouchers for our summer trip! Its the best deal I've seen at Disney in years!!

Good luck and have a great trip!
E:p

yes, we too were offered the "kitchen sink" but regretfully declined.

It was all we could do to get up from the bar stools and waddle out the door only to land in a patio chair by the pool....lol

E

I have read many good things about using Connetion Vouchers at Beaches and Cream and plan to buy some for this years trip. We will be staying at the BC so that will be great.

However I do have one question/concern. Are there any other places where the Vouchers are a good deal. Most places (except for the Pepper Market and Beaches and Cream) appear to be "break-even" at best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter