• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections meal certs at Chef Mickeys?

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
HI all :-)
I just called and PS for Chef Mickeys, I was going to get meal certs for this, but if my math is right it doesnt seem like it will be worht it? Please someone tell me if Im not right. The disney told me it was 15.95 for adults and 8.95 fir kids...well 2 adults wold be 31.90 and 2 kids wld be 17.90 for a total of 49.80. If I got those same certs at connections it wld be 59.00 even. So am i missing something?
TY
Amanda

Leaving in 11 days!!

Well, when you add in the 6% tax and then 15% for tip the total would be $60.70. Tax and tip are included with the Connections certificates.

Ah thank you panther paw.....if i order today I am hoping to get them in time, but everyone seems to be getting them pretty quickly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter