Connections Membership

Has any one heard if the vouchers are going to be extended past 5/31/02. We are going in 9/02 and wanted to buy some, but want to be sure the program will be extended.

A few weeks ago, I received Quick and Casual vouchers with a May 31,2003 expiration date.

I did not order any Lunch or Breakfast vouchers so I'm not sure about their expiration dates.

HTH!!

Want to make sure I get them with 2003...because we are going in June 2002...and I want to make sure they arrive in time. Thanks!

If gratuity is included in the connections voucher price, what happens at restaurants to parties of 8 or more? We are a party of nine and every time I make a PS, I'm duly informed by the CM that for parties of 8 or more, gratuity will be included in the bill. Does that make no difference,since we're using the voucher? I'm specifically thinking of Alfredos. Also: can anyone tell me which places the dinner vouchers can be used at? Flying Fish? California Grill? Ohana's? ...are any of them on the list??

We'll be at WDW in 3 weeks. Do you think I'll have time to join Connections and purchase vouchers before that?
When you join on line....can you instantanously purchase vouchers at the same time?
And...:D .....how old is considered a 'child'?
Thanks!

YOu have time I ordered mly vouchers instantly and they cames in less than a week. When you are ordering it will give you child age I really cannot remember off hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter