Connections Membership

I love Connections...have 3 kids, so use the Toys r us and Kb kids cards, plus movie tickets.

The gift cards are great for presents, too. I easily make up the fee and more.

Vivienne

This is a great thread; thanks for all the wonderful information. Another question, please, if someone could answer it, thank you. Is there a limit as to how many certificates I could purchase from Olive Garden, KB Toys, etc.? Thanks!

There is a limit, I want to say a limit of 10, but I could be way off... you could order them online & hope you get them or call their customer service department & ask, but I remember 10 or maybe 15.....

I just broke down and joined this after reading this whole thread and the other wonderful budget board threads as well!! :) I joined through My points and earned 200 points there as well, plus a $25 Gas Card! :) That is great because we are driving down in May!!

Thanks for all the great information!! :)

Hi Everyone,

Based on this thread I decided to sign up for the $1 trial membership. Does anyone know if the meal vouchers they are currently sending out are still the May 2002 expiration date as mentioned above? If so, are they good through the end of May or a certain date in May? We have a May trip planned, then a September trip planned - I'd hate to buy too many and not beable to use them.

Thanks for all of the helpful info! The May trip was kind-of unexpected and an add on to a business trip for me so I am trying to s-t-r-e-t-c-h our vacation $$$ as far as I can! (We bought annual passes last year so that we could get 2 annual Fall trips in on them - so this May trip is added justification for the APs!)

Thanks Much!
Kristin

Just got mine last week and the expiration date is May 31st. Have Fun! We will be there in 28 days !

MomPoppins...How long did it take for you to get your vouchers? I am just curious as to how much time to allow...:) Thanks!! :)

wow! thanks to the great info here I just joined Connections thru Coolsavings and between the $25 giftcard and my savings on the 3 4day plus hoppers I need to buy, I will have paid for a one year membership. I'll wait to see first if they are reliable before I keep the membership though.
Thanks everyone!

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if these vouchers would also cover your adult-meal cost at a show like the Hoop-de-doo review?

What about when the price is not fixed, like at the California Grill?

Seems too good to be true!

Thanks,

Sharon

Why does Disney issue these vouchers? Is Connections the only place to purchase them at a discount? Disney doesn't sell them?

Hi Scotch,

Apparently these are the same vouchers that are issued with some travel packages (for schools & such).... Connections is the only place anyone here has ever found them, Disney does not sell them direct to the public.... They are an exceptional deal at Beaches & Cream & Pepper Market, and a good deal at other places as well.

Scotch and chris1gill -

As far as I can tell they are the same as the Breakfast Certificates that you can redeem American Express Awards points for. I have some connections ones on order - I will let you guys know if they look the same when I get them.

Best Regards!

Just got my meal tickets, and yes - they do look the same as the ones you order through American Express Rewards (just in case anyone wanted to know!)

Also, FYI - mine came via UPS and would not be left without a live person signing for them (not an option to sign and have it left the next day) so I had to pick mine up at the local UPS shipping/receiving center.

Best Wishes!

I don't understand how your saving money. I checked the prices for Chef Mickey's and it's $15.99 Adult and $8.99 a Child for breakfast. Now, I read that the vouchers are $17.50 an Adult and $12.00 a Child. Please explain this one more time. You know like Disney for Dummies. lol

The vouchers include your drink, taxes, and tip. I think you end up saving a couple of dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter