Connections Membership

How do find out which food court or restaurant taking the meal voucher? is there a different type of voucher for the food court vs. restaurent, lunch vs. dinner, etc. Thanks!

How many plusses do the WDW hoppers come with? Does it vary from the 4 day plus to the 5 day plus to the 6 day etc? or do they all come with the same # of plusses if so how many?

thanks,
Cheryl

Originally posted by dominatorhn
How do find out which food court or restaurant taking the meal voucher? is there a different type of voucher for the food court vs. restaurent, lunch vs. dinner, etc. Thanks!

For the food , you can go www.mousesavers.com Mary breaks down the three vouchers into good value/average value.

For the actual menu for the restaurants try

www.wdwig.com You can price out entrees there

The "vacation Kingdom" children's lunch vouchers (12.50) do they include an appetizer, entree, dessert and beverage too or just a kids meal? What if ther restaurant doesn't have kids meals. Anyone know?

Yes They do include a drink, appetizer and dessert I have not found a resturant yet that did not offer ids menu so I do not know about that one !

OK. I have been reading all this information about connections. Has anyone ever used the 29.00 voucher at rainforest cafe in Animal Kingdom? Can you order anything on the menu? (Including lobster?) Also, if you are staying at Carribean Beach Resort is it inconvienant to go to Coronado Peppermarket for dinner? How does the transportation work? Is it fairly easy to leave the parks and go to Coronado and then back to carribean beach . How late does the Pepper Market stay open? Any response would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Yes to RFC and you can order anything on the menu including the lobster! Only 1 person coming back recently was told he could not order the volcano dessert or the 2 person appetizer becuase it is meant for 2 or more, but since that 1 persons response NO ONE else has reported the same problem. I have posted if you look through threads about RFC and Beaches and Cream, anyone using them recently and no one has reported not being able to order anything you want. You have to be at a park to be able to go to to another resort You cannot use the transportaion from resort to resort. Although you can go from the parks to any resort easily. You cannot go from CSR to Carribean. You have to go to CSR to a park then to Carribean. I am planning on going to Beaches and Cream and the Beach Club after MGM closes by boat then walk in to EPCOT watch the illuminations and then go out and catch a bus from Epcot to my resort. :p

Thanks so much for the information!!! Have you stayed at CBR or CSR? We have only been to WDW once, that was DEC,2001. We stayed at the All Star Sports for $49.00 per nite. This time(May 3-6 2002) I wanted to try a moderate ($94.00 per nite) but couldn't make up my mind which one. I have a 5 year old boy. I booked CBR but I think the food court is better at CSR. Is it worth changing my Res? I will definately take advantage of the connections vouchers. Since I have had weight loss surgery I can't eat very much so my husband and I usually share entrees. Is this frowned upon at RFC? I really want to try this resturant. Is it Good? Where can I find reviews on it?
Thanks!!!!

Regarding Rainforest Cafe:

Yes, I ordered Lobster just a few days ago at RFC at Animal Kingdom (on the Connections Voucher).
Yes, the "Volcano" counted as 2 desserts, so we went ahead and orrdered it for our family of 4 (since we used 2 vouchers).
We ALL ate on 2 vouchers. I got Lobster and my husband got Steak PLUS with the big appetizers and the huge dessert, we were all stuffed at the end.

Thanks for the info on RFC. I think we will try it with the vouchers when we go back in March!

pw2pp:

I love the picture of your dog--we had one that looked exactly like that--named Beau. Unfortunately, he died and now we have one that is all liver named Bogey. Does yours think he is a human?

Thanks Kacey. That is "Shelby" in the pic.
We love her dearly, (even though she totally ruined a ton of things in our house during her early puppy-hood). :)

this has been a wonderfully informative thread... thank you!

i joined a few days ago. i'm waiting to receive info via mail, before i order tix and vouchers.

question...

do the disney passes come in the mail from connections, or is there some sort of voucher for them as well to pick up tix somewhere else?

thank you!

55 days, but who's counting!

You get the actual passes w/connections. They don't come regular mail tho, I've read you have to sign for them.

Carla

Yes, the actual tickets come. I think it was either UPS or Airborne - and yes, you must be home to sign for them.

Well, I just called and got PS for RFC in AK on May 5!!! I am planning on using the $29.50 connetions voucher that is only good during lunch hours. My question is: What do they consider lunch hours? I asked the CMO and he told me that lunch and dinner were the same at RFC. Does anyone know what the latest PS I can get for lunch is? I made it for 2:00 but would rather eat later if possible. I just don't want to miss out on using my voucher!!!

After 11am is considered lunch/dinner. The menu is the same. Our PS was at 4:45 and we used our lunch vouchers w/absolutely no problems. Enjoy!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter