Connections Stock???

I called tonight and was told (after 20-30 minutes on hold) that they were going to be sent out tomorrow. We leave at noon on Thursday, even if they are telling the truth, the chances of us getting them are pretty slim.

same here, i wrote them and told them i want delivery by this weekend or i am canceling
and i will, i already have the park passes, which was mainly why i joined, hubby and I
will just fend for ourselves on the food, our whole trip is paid for anyway, and we don't
eat all that much anyway.

hulabird

Anyone receive the vouchers????
Still waiting for mine!
Cora

II talked to Rhonda Tuesday who said they were going out that day and assured me I would have them by Thursday. She stated they were pulling out all the orders from those of us who had called and making sure we got them for our trips. I got a message today Wed. stating they would arrive tomorrow. I guess I should have clarified what time I was leaving on Thur. We usually leave at 6:00 am, but it just so happens we are waiting till noon, so there is a chance we could get them before we leave if UPS comes early, but we won't be waiting around if they don't as I have little confidence that they will even arrive tomorrow. But I'll keep you posted if they do.

I received a call from connections while I was online today a
and they said I will receive my 10.50 food vouchers tomorrow
I will post if this indeed happens or not.

Hulabird

This all sounds very familiar! I ordered 6 Quick & Casual Meal Vouchers on 7/21. I called this past Monday - the 1st CRS said that my credit card was denied. Not true - I used AMEX and it wasn't. Then after much hassling and wrangling, she transferred me to a supposed supervisor. Her first response was that the credit card was denied. Then it was that they were out of stock at the website and she would cancel my order and reissue via the phone. It's the same fulfillment house so that was bogus. That call was about 20 minutes total and she placed the order for the wrong items - the Disney Quest tix. Finally got that straightened out - Rhonda calls. I don't get the message because DH hits save and doesn't tell me. I hear it late last night, call today. She tells me that even though the ticket order was supposed to be held because she had a question, someone else mailed it UPS and it should be delivered today. HOWEVER, she told me there were two sets of 6, not one, because the order was double placed once again.

Once someone calls the 800 number and complains about delivery dates they send the orders over to Customer Service for special processing. After all this I checked my Amex and I haven't been charged yet, so how did they send them out? This is weird!

I don't know if I'll really get them. I'm cancelling membership - this is just too much trouble.

Guess what! I got home this am from the gym and there was a UPS delivery sticker on my door. They will return tomorrow am before 10:30 for the second attempt. I will be home...I know these are my vouchers but the question is...how many?????

I'll be cancelling too. This is way too much of a hassle.
Cora

I cancelled today.

I was planning on ordering a few more vouchers but not after the stories I have been hearing as I leave in 3 weeks.

Just a warning ..... when I called to cancel my membership the guy just would not shut up about "well do you know you can save on this and that" .... I just kept saying ... "yes, but I want to cancel"

He kept going on ... "how much are movie tickets in your area ...."

After about 5 min of this I had to say ... "Look I understand about all the savings and such, I would really appreciate it if you would cancel my membership!"

He sais ok ... then proceeds to offer me a deal on my cable (vouchers for $5).

AAAHHHHH!

Finally he cancelled it.

I think others have told me they used an automated system to cancel.

Maybe I called the wrong number ...

wdwo

I received all 12 of the lunch/dinner 10.50 certificates today before we leave for our trip, in 5 minutes. What a hassel, but they are in hand, and hopefully we will be using one in orlando tonight, if we get in early enought!!! By the way, it stated on there that tax and tim were inculded on these vouchers as well. That should take care of the 10% tipping they charge automatically at Coronodo Springs food court!

My lunch vouchers arrived today by UPS Overnight, as promised.

Let's hope they've got their stuff straightened out now! I'm planning to keep my membership, because we go to WDW a lot these days.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Mine came today too!!!!!!!!!!! Just like they promised!

Hulabird

(I posted info about the 10.50 vouchers on the budget board under connections
for anyone wanting to know about them)

i just checked out menus for the 10.50 connections food vouchers and here's
a few that i think looked decent to use:

1. Beaches and Cream-at Beach Club-good food choices and of course excellent dessert
choices!
2. CBR-at OPR-i am staying here and some of the food choices will easily add up past 10.50
3. Pepper Market at CSR-many choices to get value off the 10.50 voucher
4. In AK, Pizzafari, Tusker House, and especially Flame tree BBQ
5. Cosmic Rays-Tomorrowland-MK

others that could be ok:

Sunshine Season Food Fair in Epcot
Pecos Bills-MK-Frontierland
Pinocchios Village House-MK-Fantasyland
Pure and Simple-Epcot
Liberty Inn-Epcot-U.S.

It does help to research and plan ahead.

hulabird:bounce:

please post here what are the expiration dates on your vouchers. I want to make darn good and sure I don't have any of these close calls about getting the vouchers the same day as my trip, but I'm not going til next June so I can't just order 'em now if these still expire May 2002.

Thanks! Carla

Yea, I got mine today too!

Rhonda had called me and left a message the day before yesterday asking when I needed the vouchers. I called her back yesterday and was told she would call me back, but never did. Not that I care now!!!! They sent me all 16 vouchers aby overnight mail!!!
Beaches and Cream and Pepper Mill here I come!!!:pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc

My vouchers came early this morning (Aug. 9) via UPS Next Day Air.

On Tuesday, I received a voice mail message from Rhonda in Customer Relations asking when I needed my vouchers.... and I hadn't called to complain yet. Proactive service, even.

I left a reply in her voice mail indicating that I would have to cancel the order if the vouchers were not in my hands by Monday, Aug. 13.

Et voila! I'm sure we will get plenty of value for $ next week; Chefs de France here we come!

I'm very impressed with the way Connections made this right for me; however, I don't think I will be keeping the subscription.

We have Annual Passes, so the Park Hopper deals won't help us. The movie tix are just about the only other offering I could use... but is that worth $79.95 a year?

Feeling a bit guilty... :rolleyes:

Gadget-Lady
(aka Lanora)

CBR Feb. 1998
BC Jan. 2001
ASMu next week... and dreaming of an upgrade

I know, I have to decide soon if I am keeping the membership, I have until the
21st of this month. I probably would not use anything else but Disney, and we
always go to movies early and get the 4.50 price anyway. I will most likely
have to cancel as well

Hulabird

My experiences with Connections seem to be similar. I ordered 4 Character Meal Vouchers and 6 $10.50 vouchers prior to my July 13 departure. The 4 arrived extremely quickly. When I did not see more vouchers or another envelope, I called Connections and the saga began... After being told many different things and interacting with excellent and poor Connections reps and supervisors during at least 6 different calls with the final call on the 4th day (July 17) of my vacation, I finally discovered they were definitely backordered and that I may not see the other 6 vouchers until August. I had explored all my cancellation and return options and felt like I had a better understanding of what was happening. Upon arriving home from WDW on July 20, I found a UPS package from Connections that was delivered to my door on July 17th. Ugh! My remaining 6 vouchers had arrived. I've kept them since I will be returning to WDW before they expire.

Beyond all that... When I called to cancel my membership, I found that it was easier said than done. After offering my reasons for cancellation (mainly that "the right hand did not know what the left hand was doing"), I was asked 4 separate times to keep my membership. The rep. issued me lengthy reasons why I should stay with Connections even as I continued to refuse his offers. I think the only reason he gave up was because I began to show and express frustration. (wdwo--does this sound familiar to you?!?)

Additionally, there were random Connections charges and credits on my cc bill so be sure to examine your cc bill carefully.

Enough from me! I hope these glitches have been resolved and you all have what you need by now!!
Good Luck! :D

THEY CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I cancelled. I think the program is great. But to have to call many, many times and received erroneous information...I don't want to go through that every time!
Cora

Gosh, I'm just appalled you all had to go through what you did in order to get your tickets. I ordered 10 of the $10.50 coupons, 2 adult breakfast, 2 child breakfast, 2 adult 4day PHP, and 2 child PHP tickets and they all came within 3 business days.

It saved me quite a bit of money and when I went to cancel it was automated.

Guess I got in just under the wire!

I would definitely use caution ordering from them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter