Cost of Labor at Disney Car Care Center

eeyorethegreat

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the Disney Car Care Center charges for Labor?? WE are traveling to WDW now and we are having car issues and will need our vehicle serviced (And anyone who is in the nature of praying - we could use some for our travels) Thanks

Although a Facebook review states that the hourly rate is $100, I cannot confirm that. About 5 years ago my parents met me in WDW as they drove from Ohio. The brakes went and needed to be replaced. It was at least double the cost of what it would cost in Ohio.

Their reviews on Facebook and Yelp are either 1 or 5 stars. I'm sure my parents would be in the 1 star camp.

I had a moderately involved repair there two weeks ago that took about 2 hours. The receipt says labor is based on a flat rate schedule, but since I paid $220 I'm guessing it was $110 per hour. I don't know how this would compare with an off-site shop, but they were very polite and professional.

Don't know what kind of car you have but you could probably save a few dollars by using a dealership in Orlando rather than the CCC. If the car needs to be left there you could

Sorry my post got cut off...................................... you could use Uber or take a cab to your resort. Good luck !

We have used this place several times for both minor and more serious car repairs. They are both fair and honest IMO. They let me in the shop to photograph their work as it progressed on one of our more serious repairs to my DD's car. They spoke with my husband who was back at home on the phone more than once. I felt they were extremely fair and very transparent. Our final bill was about $50 LESS than what they quoted us.
They are about 8 miles from Disney a 15 minute ride.

http://www.rikersauto.com/?full

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter