Costumes you would like to see.

I would buy 100 hula costumes, like the one Lilo wears. Hula <3

shadow pirate said:
Although I doubt this will ever happen, a samuri costume would be the greatest costume ever. Imagine, you're walking along, and a person comes up to you and asks if you're taken. You open up your magic menu, and there's samuri uber-decapitation magic. You target the person who asked the question, and BAM! You take your samuri sword and slice their face off. Three seconds later it comes back, so it isn't really lethal, but it still teaches them not to mess with a person in a samuri costume while that samuri is on a quest or something...
Waiting for taken answer ----> :rolleyes1
You stirring up an evil plan -----> :stir:

shadow pirate said:
Although I doubt this will ever happen, a samuri costume would be the greatest costume ever. Imagine, you're walking along, and a person comes up to you and asks if you're taken. You open up your magic menu, and there's samuri uber-decapitation magic. You target the person who asked the question, and BAM! You take your samuri sword and slice their face off. Three seconds later it comes back, so it isn't really lethal, but it still teaches them not to mess with a person in a samuri costume while that samuri is on a quest or something...
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: That is SO funny!!!!!! By the way,here are costumes from Kingdom Hearts VMK SHOULD come out with:
Sora Costume(original)
Sora Costume(NEW! :banana: )
Donald Costume(KH)
Goofy Costume(KH)
King Mickey Costume(coat)
King Mickey Costume(without coat)
Organzation 13 costume.

I can't believe they have not put out a mad hatter's hat

~Spongeblair
EDIT: They were put out on New Years

Oh I'd love to see a jedi costume, maybe some more princess dress costumes, a tinkerbell costume with wings, minnie and mickey costumes, and a cloak/cape thing.

Ok, said it before, i'll say it again...

A sorcerer mickey robe to go WITH the ears.

and a santa mickey hat. The christmas trees got the hat, we players did not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and, on an unrelated, and utterly crazy note, i'd like to see a Mr/Mrs potato head magic. You turn into a potato head for say, a minute, and other people can come up and click on you and then somewhere else on you to swap pieces. you know, click on an ear, then on a nose and wham, you have a nose on your ear and an ear on your nose, stuff like that. ;) or maybe a menu comes up with different potato head pieces in it (hats, eyes, noses, mouths) and people can just change what you look like for that minute. :confused3

hey...is anyone trading and magic like bat or snowman i really would apprecate it someone could trade it with me and see my offers :(

I would say it would be cool to see a mermaid costume or a swimmimg magic. Or maybe even..a genie costume. but yea all just idea lol

I would like a pirate costume. I've heard rumours about it coming out. I saw Baby wearing the costume.

samantha881 said:
does anyone know how to get inferno? :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Well just play alot of staff games and your sure to get it eventually or make a real good offer and maybe somebody will trade u for it :) good luck!

NJ Mike said:
Ok, said it before, i'll say it again...

A sorcerer mickey robe to go WITH the ears.

and a santa mickey hat. The christmas trees got the hat, we players did not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and, on an unrelated, and utterly crazy note, i'd like to see a Mr/Mrs potato head magic. You turn into a potato head for say, a minute, and other people can come up and click on you and then somewhere else on you to swap pieces. you know, click on an ear, then on a nose and wham, you have a nose on your ear and an ear on your nose, stuff like that. ;) or maybe a menu comes up with different potato head pieces in it (hats, eyes, noses, mouths) and people can just change what you look like for that minute. :confused3

Awesome Idea! I like it a lot, I would get like twenty of those magics if they came out so u should suggest it :)

there very much need a sora costume. i think that would be soo cool dont you guys? ps. they should have like a code in the game case that like allows you to have the costume. :crazy:

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

:disrocks:

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
(not a costume) get tattoos on your arms now that would be cool
actually that would be gross. you would see ppl gpoing around with colors on their arms. gross

i would like to see al the disney characters in al the disney movies ( like the seven dudes from Snow White and so on )

I would love to see Stitch's outfit, this one for those who don't know :teeth:
stitch1mc.jpg

I also think a Mr. Whiskers outfit would be awesome!

Ears hat
Orange top and bottom
Rabbit feet shoes
image18um.jpg

i think there should be a gold crown and red dresses and black dresses. also there should be a mermaid costume. My friends know all my ideas lol.

I would love to see costumes of all the original Disney characters. Plus costumes of all the animated films. More princess dresses in various colors. Although I really can't see them doing a black or red one.
I would love to see more Main Street costumes too! Costumes from the 10's, 20's & 30's.

Also, more hats! As stated previously, a Santa hat! We should have had that at Christmas.
I'd also like more ears. They could have done pastel colored ears for Easter. Or rabbit ears.
Also, a Jessie (from TS2) type hat. Just....More hats! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter