Costumes you would like to see.

Tinker Bell would be cool But I would realy like to see a Mulan costume Both warrior and in her komono.A magic that would make musho pop out of your pocket lol

Is Shrek Disney?

If it is Shrek and Fiona costumes would be cool with troll magic!

Also I want dumbo ears!

Shrek is not Disney.The only thing Shreck has to do with Disney is the director of Shrek also directed the new Narnia movie.

I think this set would make an excellent addition.

Kim, Ron, Shego and Draken.

800x600kimpossible035qm.jpg

allrightie, milkabum has the right idea. i am truly keeping my fingers crossed that this summer vmk will release a hula outfit. i am proposing a hula grass skirt outfit for the gals, and a nice aloha shirt outfit for the guys. it only makes sense with the tiki room being a mainstay of the park, AND with the enchanted tiki room recently being refurbished and opened to the public. plus, lilo and stich is still incredibly popular...tiki/hawaiiana items make sense. and how can i forget, the tiki series pins that will eventually be released. there HAS to be a tiki month.

I Want To See A Mermaid Costume That Would Be Totally Awesome To See Boys And Girls With Mermaid Tails!!!!

samantha881 said:
does anyone know how to get inferno? :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
Well you get that from staff but this is kinda wrong board

runlolarun said:
allrightie, milkabum has the right idea. i am truly keeping my fingers crossed that this summer vmk will release a hula outfit. i am proposing a hula grass skirt outfit for the gals, and a nice aloha shirt outfit for the guys. it only makes sense with the tiki room being a mainstay of the park, AND with the enchanted tiki room recently being refurbished and opened to the public. plus, lilo and stich is still incredibly popular...tiki/hawaiiana items make sense. and how can i forget, the tiki series pins that will eventually be released. there HAS to be a tiki month.
I am a big Host_Hula Fan so that would be cool

Archetypeangel said:
Oh how about Belle's normal outfit for the girls :thumbsup2

bellebooks7ns.jpg

That would be cute!! If we were like going out to visit friends or to "Eat" at a cafe. That would be awesome!!

Toy Story costumes would be awesome. They can have Buzz and Woody for boys and Bo Peep and Jessie for girls.

Also Aladdin costumes would be cool with the Prince Ali outfit for the boys and a Jasmine costume for girls again. Genie could be a magic for both. :genie:

Other than that I totally agree with more hats. Just think of the cool hats peopl can buy at the parks, why not have more of them as Virtual hats for our characters. There can be the Mad Hatter, maybe one of the Birthday cake hats, Tigger or Eeyore Ears, the Santa Mickey hat of course also. So Hats Hats Hats :santa: :jester: :cake:

Santa Mickey hat is a definite "must see!" in my book. Shame they didn't do that in December. :sad2: I'd also like to see:

Donald Duck outfit (both boys and girls)
Goofy outfit (both boys and girls, since they sell the hat to both)
Cinderella's household outfit
Prince Charming's white and gold suit/uniform
Snow White's dress (we can have the hair, so where's the dress? :lmao: )
Snow White's Prince's outfit
Prince Ali costume, and Aladdin's street clothes (just close the vest, LOL)
Jasmine's green and purple outfits
Mulan's kimono
Shang's military outfit
Pocahontas dress
John Smith outfit
The Beast's suit when he turns into a human again
Belle's blue and white outfit
Gaston's outfit
Eric's outfit
Ariel's pink dress with the white areas on the puffed sleeves, or her sparkly blue dress
Jesse from Toy Story 2 (her hat and her outfit)
Buzz and Woody's outfits

There's so many opportunities for outfits and thus promotion of the movies. How cool would it be to have a "dress up as your favorite Disney character" day and "vote" for them like we voted for NPCs? Hopefully we'll see costumes like this soon. A lot of the above characters are in the real parks, so why not have costumes like this available so they can "be in" the VMK park as well? :wizard:

I've said this before a long time ago, but I would love a green Haunted Mansion dress like the ones the female cast members wear at the parks. Complete with little lace hat thingy (no idea what they're called. But you know what I'm talking about, right?). So instead of releasing 10 different colors of Haunted Mansion suits, I say start working on the dress!!

i love the samurai idea
i have a few more ideas. how about food magic. there's different foods and u eat or drink for about 10 seconds. there could be pizza, burger, fries, and soda and a mickey ice cream bar would be great!! :thumbsup2 :banana:

i would want a pirate suit but with him holding a cutlass andin the other hand have a bag of treasure that would be cool! :bounce:

shadow pirate said:
Although I doubt this will ever happen, a samuri costume would be the greatest costume ever. Imagine, you're walking along, and a person comes up to you and asks if you're taken. You open up your magic menu, and there's samuri uber-decapitation magic. You target the person who asked the question, and BAM! You take your samuri sword and slice their face off. Three seconds later it comes back, so it isn't really lethal, but it still teaches them not to mess with a person in a samuri costume while that samuri is on a quest or something...
people would actually want their faces cut off it would be fun. i would. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

FrontierNatasha said:
i love the samurai idea
i have a few more ideas. how about food magic. there's different foods and u eat or drink for about 10 seconds. there could be pizza, burger, fries, and soda and a mickey ice cream bar would be great!! :thumbsup2 :banana:

I like how you eat the penny press coin :rotfl2: , I call them cookies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter