"Counter Service" at 50's Prime Time?

thorphin

DIS Veteran
So, I think I remember 50's Prime Time Cafe having a bar of sorts in the front "living room". Is it possible to just come in and grab a PB&J shake at the bar (and eat it there or get it to go?). :drinking:

Tangent... under the regular dining plan, can you get a milkshake as your dessert portion of the credit? I usually consider a shake dessert, but I don't know if Disney agrees.

Thanks!

you can definitely get drinks (including milkshakes) to go from the bar! or you can drink them there! i do it all the time, but my drinks are usually of the alcoholic variety! :lmao:

and yes, i'm pretty sure you can get the milkshake as your dessert on the DDP. i know for sure it counts as your beverage, never tried it as a dessert, but i think i've read that others have done that.

have fun!

Great to hear! I don't think we'll have time to fit in a meal at 50's this trip, but I could definitely see us grabbing a shake on the way out for the walk over to Epcot.

As for shakes on the dining plan... Interesting! I didn't figure it would count as a beverage due to its price. I guess I thought that the included beverage really referred to soft drinks or juice. I can only assume that it WOULDN'T count as a snack - that would just be pushing it!

Thanks...

I love Prime Time's milkshakes. We order them as beverages. Can you order them at the bar and ask them to put it in a to-go cup? (or give them one to fill it up in?)

I love Prime Time's milkshakes. We order them as beverages. Can you order them at the bar and ask them to put it in a to-go cup? (or give them one to fill it up in?)

yup yup, i never have ordered one, but i have many a time seen them to go. they put them in a regular soda type cup. pretty convenient :thumbsup2

Do you need ADR's to do this? Are children allowed in the bar area? Do you get the same theming that you get in the main restaurant?

We're looking to do a late afternoon "dessert" in Dad's rec room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter