Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:wave: Sending another smallish envie to you tomorrow, Natashag76. My train buddy was having fun on vacation so I told her we wouldn't reroute the train since she would only be gone one week. You should get a bigger one next week. :thumbsup2

Got another envie from NYCDiane today :) and I mailed out to ibleedblue this afternoon.

I mailed to Quasi123 yesterday.

I will be in WDW next week but will attempt to find a newspaper. The last couple of trips I haven't been successful, but I will keep trying. We leave this Friday so if I receive my envie from Tonya, I'll make sure to send those on.

Sorry for posting late! Receiving and sending as scheduled! Just a little chaotic with 4 kids on spring break.

hulagirl87...your envie went out on Monday this week.

Alyssa...received two envies last Friday both postmarked on the 19th. The envie from the week before is still MIA.

hulagirl87...envie for this week is in the mail.

Alyssa...two envies arrived on Thursday last week. One was postmarked 3/26, the other was postmarked 3/12. ????

NYCDiane - small envie coming your way this week... I did not receive from Natashag76 last week.. maybe something will come today??

Have a great week everyone!

hulagirl87...envie for this week is in the mail.

Alyssa...two envies arrived on Thursday last week. One was postmarked 3/26, the other was postmarked 3/12. ????

NYCDiane - small envie coming your way this week... I did not receive from Natashag76 last week.. maybe something will come today??

Have a great week everyone!

I wonder what's going on with the USPS. Is it the weather affecting delivery or something else? I didn't receive my 3/25 envie yet either so hoping it will arrive today. I'm going to send just the P&G coupons from yesterday's insert to Natashag76 this morning and hopefully get another envie in the mail if/when the missing envie from last week finally arrives.

We did have some storms earlier in the month but that's still wacky that they're coming so out of order. i did mail a small-ish envie today; we just had the P&G insert and I did get a few extras from my mom.

I received a huge envelope from Rosedolph but unfortunately a lot of them were expired, and I also received an envelope from Greg. My husband was in the hospital from Friday to yesterday, so I didn't have a chance to go through all of them, but I did send out a good size envelope to TonyaG yesterday

DVCLAURIE05, yesterday's envie is pretty skimpy. There were no coupons in our newspaper this past Sunday.

DVCLAURIE05, yesterday's envie is pretty skimpy. There were no coupons in our newspaper this past Sunday.

I received two envies from Cameron991 today and will get a biggie off to you tomorrow. Unfortunately, it won't arrive until next week but hopefully on Monday. You should have gotten a P&G in Sunday's paper. You missed out!

Got a nice envie from NYCDiane yesterday. I'll be mailing this week, but we are off to the west next week so I won't be mailing, although I will try to get anything new that I get before we leave. Perhaps a postcard can replace next week's mailing ;)

Got a nice envie from NYCDiane yesterday. I'll be mailing this week, but we are off to the west next week so I won't be mailing, although I will try to get anything new that I get before we leave. Perhaps a postcard can replace next week's mailing ;)

Happy Travels to the travelin' gal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter