~*Coupons, Codes and Special Offers*~Updated 5/08/04*

<font color=blue>Okay, just wanted to say a few things before this thread gets started...

This thread is for the posting of found coupons and codes both from the Internet and Brick & Mortar stores.

Try to include details such as the expiration date of the code and/or deal... The more information you include in your post about the deal, the better! Please be sure that all coupon codes are for <b>anyone</b> to use...by that, I mean, don't post any codes that are exclusive to a certain panel, ect. It doesn't help anyone if the codes they are using are not valid for the public.

Have fun!! :)

I always use this site for Current Codes before I order online! It always has the lastest deals that you can use with a coupon code! :)

Hope that helps someone! :)

Still valid!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...02-9914997-1095241?v=glance&s=outlet&n=548166

B00006IV09.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sdrawer participating rewards programs

MilesMall 1 point per $3

Sklif - 10 points per $, but you have to shop through an Amazon link in the Sklif store

WePaid 2.5%

My local Target has the 10 tablet packages of Claritin on clearance for $3.18. The expiration date on the packages was 2/06. There are manufacturer's coupons out there for $1.00 off, and there is also a Target coupon good for $2.00 off at this link.

I found the HUGE plastic storage containers
Target clearance..$2.39 Reg $6.99

Send a message to Congress to help stop global warming, and get a link to a coupon for a free scoop of Ben & Jerry's

Get the Scoop

There are two Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shops in Hershey Park, Pa according to Ben & Jerry's site. But be warned, my coupon has an expiration date of 7/8, so you might want to wait to click and print your coupon after you get the email (assuming the expiration date is based on when it's printed, but maybe they all just expire then).

Have I confused everyone enough?

There are two Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shops in Hershey Park, Pa according to Ben & Jerry's site
::yes:: Yep - there sure is. I got Cherry Garcia there last summer - oh so good. Thanks for the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter