Covid travel UK-US ... or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wring about what, The position that the Governor has taken ?

You're not talking about anyone in particular are you? "I also never mentioned any specific person or body in that post."

You're wrong about "no masks will be allowed at all". Perhaps you don't realise you actually wrote that.

I just don't know if we're being wound up here...

So Canada are opening their borders to the US from next month now. Fully vaccinated do not need to quarantine.
Justin Trudeau has said he hopes the US will reciprocate. Whilst Joe is opening the US to Canada, he could just tick the box to open the UK as well right?! :rolleyes:

Well I've sadly cancelled our wedding and holiday for this Oct. The 30 day mark to cancel in order to get all monies returned from the wedding and villa was fast approaching so we've done what's best for us. Feel like rubbish but there are worse things to happen in life especially where covid is concerned. Hopefully once borders open, we can begin planning again and instead of a countdown for when we need to cancel, can actually have one for our wedding date.

So Canada are opening their borders to the US from next month now. Fully vaccinated do not need to quarantine.
Justin Trudeau has said he hopes the US will reciprocate. Whilst Joe is opening the US to Canada, he could just tick the box to open the UK as well right?! :rolleyes:
US citizens and permanent residents who are fully vaccinated have been able to enter Canada since August 9th. Starting September 7 that will apply to all international visitors who wish to enter Canada.

Well I've sadly cancelled our wedding and holiday for this Oct. The 30 day mark to cancel in order to get all monies returned from the wedding and villa was fast approaching so we've done what's best for us. Feel like rubbish but there are worse things to happen in life especially where covid is concerned. Hopefully once borders open, we can begin planning again and instead of a countdown for when we need to cancel, can actually have one for our wedding date.
Sorry to here that, hope all works out well for you and will keep my eye out for updates and photos when it does :)

Whilst Joe is opening the US to Canada
But he ain't :confused3 .
I think Trudeau has as much sway as Boris in this.

I actually have absolutely no idea what is going on with Biden/CDC/borders at present. It seems like a deer in the headlights scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter