CP program blogs

So today was my first day and I will be updating (probably tonight). I have traditions on Saturday and then a bunch of training for the next few weeks. Don't know how much I will/can share, but I will be posting throughout the week.

http://wdwcp11.blogspot.com/

I recently started a blog, but I'm doing the CP at DLR so not sure how much interest this will be for most. I just checked in last friday, then had Traditions and Welcome to..merchandise sat and sun. Then first education class meeting tues. And my first OJT is Saturday. I'm gonna be working at World of Disney in Downtown Disney. :)

http://pixiedustfantasies.blogspot.com/

I'm taking down my blog in the next day or two. However, I will be keeping my running/training blog up which is now the only blog link in my signature. There will be Disney articles because I am training for the Disneyland Half and Princess Half Marathons, but it probably won't have any information on my PI...

Thanks to everyone who's followed it!

I start in August with the WDWCP, but I have been keeping a blog. It's mostly 30 day challenges right now, with some other Disney related (and some CP related) things thrown in. My role is FSFB, and since it's a role that not a lot of people seem to get, nor are there a ton of blogs out there about it, I will do my best to keep up with the updates for future FSFB CMs. :)

So, check out my blog! http://tink-goingtoneverland.blogspot.com

I start in August with the WDWCP, but I have been keeping a blog. It's mostly 30 day challenges right now, with some other Disney related (and some CP related) things thrown in. My role is FSFB, and since it's a role that not a lot of people seem to get, nor are there a ton of blogs out there about it, I will do my best to keep up with the updates for future FSFB CMs. :)

So, check out my blog! http://tink-goingtoneverland.blogspot.com

I have a blog chronicling my journey with the company, I started when I did my CP in 2010 and now i am updating it while on Summer Alumni and hopefully if I get a PI

I update my blog with a new post. I have another post in mind that I was going to try to get up today or tomorrow. Anyways link is in the sig. :)

I posted a new blog post about entertainment stuff a few days ago but forgot to post it here. Go check it out :)

Hey Frizzbird... I'm puzzled why they made you go through W2E. Hmmm... I'm wondering if all CPs are going through it, regardless of past experience? Did they make you do SIM too?

I'm a FA 2012 hopeful! However, depending on what happens in the next few weeks, I could be a SA 2012 hopeful! :D

here's my tumblr: homeiswheredisneyis.tumblr.com :)

Berlioz- I'm not exactly sure why they made me go to it. I assume it is because I have never actually taken the class I was just given credit for it once they started teaching it since I was already working. Although it could be more what you say and they just make all CPs take it. I have always wondered if they would have put me through training again if I was an attendant this CP instead of a Performer. I did have to do SIM again as well since it was a built in part of the class. I basically sat there and was bored for like 99% of it (1% being the in park stuff). I didn't have to do any of the computer stuff either since mine was all up to date so I just sat around on the clock till my roommate was done and then clocked out with her.

Yeah, then it's because you're a CP. Regular transfers do not start until 9:30, so they skip SIM. As for core, I think they make all CPs take it too. My friend was a seasonal performer, worked a shift on saturday when she came back, but still had to go through core starting the following week with the other CPs.

So sorry - the CP rule is from above my head. I do not know why you do not fall into the regular transfer bucket... I guess they think all CPs need a refresher?

At least you were with Katy - she is fantastic!!!

Yes she was! I had her my first day of attendant core for my last program. We also had a girl named Kelly I believe who hangs out with a certain shoe losing princess. Both were very nice and I didn't mind sitting though SIM and all that stuff again.

I finally updated my blog again with just random work updates. If you would like to check it out the link is in my sig. :)

Hey all! Had an interesting last couple of days working in HOH shifts for merch (5AM Put-Aways) and having to go to health services to approve an elongated absence. Check out the details on the blog (link in the sig) =D

I have put up a few blog posts but haven't posted them here. I'm trying to keep my blog updated. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter