Cream cheese pretzels at The Lunching Pad!

I pray to the Disney Food Tikis :worship: that this pepper jack pretzel is still there in September!!! Could this possibly replace my dearly beloved RIP Jalapeno Pretzel....man I hope so! Please let this stick around for a while :hyper:

I wonder if the pepper jack one lives up to my jalapeño cream cheese one :tongue:

OMG I only clicked on this thread for the title; and I am not disappointed :thumbsup2

It has now been officially added to my Next Disney Trip Snack List..

Thank you @Carrie772 for starting this thread you have made my day.

yum cheese, yum pretzels, yum unnecessary calories :rotfl:

I wonder if the pepper jack one lives up to my jalapeño cream cheese one :tongue:
It does! We just returned a few weeks ago and I always had loved the jalapeno one, and to me the pepper jack one tasted pretty much identical. It was amazing to get to have it again! I missed it so much during last year's trip.

It does! We just returned a few weeks ago and I always had loved the jalapeno one, and to me the pepper jack one tasted pretty much identical. It was amazing to get to have it again! I missed it so much during last year's trip.

Yeah, that pepper jack pretzel is pretty awesome.

Cream cheese pretzels are my favorite, but when we were there in the beginning of the month they took them away from the launching pad (this is the one right next to space mtn right?) We actually couldn't find them at all in MK. HS had them though so I had 3 in 1 day :)

Yes! Awesome!! So glad to hear they match up. I’ve been having to make trips to Typhoon Lagoon when we go just to get the jalapeño one (I mean, we stay all day but that’s my main purpose lol).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter