Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a modify button for awhile today too, although I could never get it to work. That option looks like it went *poof* a little bit ago. They've also taken out the option to modify dining as of the last hour. Must be working on some stuff.
I just checked again and it looks like mine is gone too. I guess I just got lucky!

The severe lack of WS restaurants makes the limited Food & Wine festival starting July 15 make more sense. Looks like it’ll be the only way to have food in WS.

Update! I was finally able to book all of my reservations for my various trips with my AP. But it was VERY frustrating! Most of the days when I went in the first time it would let me pick the day but then say no parks were available (which was different than before when I could choose a park and then it would tell me after that I reached my limit).

I knew the parks are not yet at capacity for my dates so I just kept clicking around and clicking around until eventually it would show me a park for that day. I went back and forth to the booking page....clicked on different dates....it was almost like either the system had to spend some time updating my profile to say I could book more or something. But I persisted and ended up with a total of 22 days across 4 trips!! Don't give up!

Those having problems with AP and adding more dates IT NOW WORKS!!!

I was just able to make all my plans for all my trips which I was NOT able to do earlier today.

GO GO GO!!!
I was able to get it to work too. If you get the error where it shows no parks available on your day, just keep refreshing the screen until parks show availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter