Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clusterf... why does this surprise me everytime. They know how early people show up, they know how to park cars. Now hundreds are people are going to be getting out of their cars and fast walk to bag check. Ay Disney

I think they want people in their cars waiting, not congregating outside security, right?

The earlier they let people into the lot, the more they’ll congregate building up a crowd right? They probably just don’t want people waiting around?

I think they want people in their cars waiting, not congregating outside security, right?

The earlier they let people into the lot, the more they’ll congregate building up a crowd right? They probably just don’t want people waiting around, right?

But the longer they have people waiting, the more people in their cars builds up and then when they all get out of their car it will inevitably cause more congestion than what it could have been

But the longer they have people waiting, the more people in their cars builds up and then when they all get out of their car it will inevitably cause more congestion than what it could have been

I think they could be trying to avoid the optics of a crowd of people standing close to each other with nowhere to go. “Why did they even let all these people in if security isn’t even open? We can’t go anywhere!“

It’s always a lose/lose for them.

I think they could be trying to avoid the optics of a crowd of people standing close to each other with nowhere to go. “Why did they even let all these people in if security isn’t even open? We can’t go anywhere!“

Always, and forever.

im surprised there haven’t been any pictures posted on Twitter of people in their cars not wearing masks with captions of “Disney isn’t enforcing the mask rule on guests”

I do agree that no matter what they did a negative spin could be put on it

I do think allowing more time to get through security and then if they need to let people in the gates and spread out on Main St before official opening would be better

And/or have extra CMs to help socially distance people back behind security

(Though, to your point the could do the later and then someone tweets a photo "they are letting a line 2 miles long full of people in, what is Disney thinking?!?!?!")

And that isn't fair especially with shorter hours

Well, this is just a preview day so sort of a "bonus" so they could have done staggered arrival times .... But I do agree for normal days that people pay full price for that tough to stagger times with the already short hours (unless you try to do before the park opens and get people through each area ahead of time or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter