Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of it surprises me. I thought they would sell 2020 tickets to people who have resort reservations first and re-assess capacity after that.

Proves I know absolutely nothing!

I wonder if a lot of people have cancelled just in general but also in the last little bit given the turn FL took.

I’m surprised heavy discounts are coming so quick.

And here we thought they were discouraging people from coming this summer!
My guess is few people actually want to come right now. I don’t think they anticipated the spike and actively discouraged guests from coming and they over estimated just how much demand there is to come to a hot spot. When you can’t get enough people in your resorts with extremely reduced capacity, it’s not a good sign. I look for a lot more discounts to come out.

Up to 40% off isn’t out of range for an AP discount, it’s what our discount was for one of our cancelled trips. I find it slightly amusing that they are now offering the very discount they refused to honor, multiple times.

And nope, not even close to tempted. Right now, free rooms wouldn’t do it for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter