Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumblings of plexiglass testing coming to MFSR
My instant reaction was to laugh at this but I don’t want it to feel like I’m laughing at you!

Dear Disney- that’s hillarious. Are you gonna open the tops of those tiny rooms for some extra air while you’re at it? Install an airplane level HEPA filtration system? Maybe you didn’t notice, Mr. Mouse, but airplanes didn’t throw up some plexiglass and call it a day...

personally I’ve supported the increases in ride capacity- but that room is too tiny for too long for me to be willing to risk being seated in a plane with a jerk who takes their mask off every chance they get. And don’t even get me started on the fact that even with 20/20 vision I can barely tell what’s happening from the back as I slap away at the buttons without plexiglass in the way...

My instant reaction was to laugh at this but I don’t want it to feel like I’m laughing at you!

Dear Disney- that’s hillarious. Are you gonna open the tops of those tiny rooms for some extra air while you’re at it? Install an airplane level HEPA filtration system? Maybe you didn’t notice, Mr. Mouse, but airplanes didn’t throw up some plexiglass and call it a day...

personally I’ve supported the increases in ride capacity- but that room is too tiny for too long for me to be willing to risk being seated in a plane with a jerk who takes their mask off every chance they get. And don’t even get me started on the fact that even with 20/20 vision I can barely tell what’s happening from the back as I slap away at the buttons without plexiglass in the way...
That ride also can be bumpy and jerky. Knowing me I would find a way to bang my head on plexiglass lol

That ride also can be bumpy and jerky. Knowing me I would find a way to bang my head on plexiglass lol
Ditto! I literally trip over my own feet sometimes... wait a minute. Are we on to something? We should do trips right after the plexiglass goes in and sue Disney for the self-damage we will inevitably experience. It’s not like Disney won’t get that money back someday- and even quicker if they open DLR 😉

I have some details on how this will work but I can't disclose them.
I can say people will be annoyed about the change if it does happen

I have some details on how this will work but I can't disclose them.
I can say people will be annoyed about the change if tit does happen

Is it weird they waited so long to do this and are implementing it now?

Kind of, what's the point? Will it allow more people to ride at one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter