Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t purchase for July either... only July 6th was showing but if I clicked on it the page crashed. Every time I swiped to try August it would crash as well. Seems the disney gremlins are at work tonight... lol

I was trying on MDE
I was able to get both July dates into my cart on the website. I didn't check out as I already have a ticket for July 10th.

I was able to get both July dates into my cart on the website. I didn't check out as I already have a ticket for July 10th.
I wouldn’t be surprised that you can still buy the tickets. You could buy for June up until the announcement of closing reservations. I don’t think it points to anything regarding the possibility of being open in June.

It was changed when they announced no new reservations for June. I’ve tried to find out if anyone has actually had it removed from MDE, but so far nothing I could find.
Whoa! But mine disappeared as far as I could see! It’s definitely not under My Plans. Would it be somewhere else?

Whoa! But mine disappeared as far as I could see! It’s definitely not under My Plans. Would it be somewhere else?
I had just sifted through the VAH thread and and saw your post. I’m not saying you’re the only one who had it removed, you’re just the only one I found. Did you receive a refund yet? I believe you’ll find them under tickets, not plans. Not 100% on that, but check there.

Last edited:
And June bookings haven’t been cancelled yet & that has been happening on Wednesdays. I think they are trying to get open for 6/1, but they still aren’t sure if they can.
I still think it’s too far away to make an official announcement. But there are a lot of indications they’re at least trying to get them open by June 1st

Yeah, but it was reversed. They posted nothing available in June last week and now they opened it back up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FWIW, the same thing happened in May too. I would need to go search back on the VAH thread to remember the exact dates, but at one of those major points along the way they put "No Longer Available" for all of the May dates, but then several days later they took that statement off the website (only to later be added back as we rolled through May). Same exact thing has now happened for the June dates too. I think the fact that tickets aren't actually available for sale is the ultimate sign of what's going on. (And I personally think these types of events may be off the table for awhile, but that's just my personal speculation).

My nephew purchased our VAH tickets for July 10th and they've never appeared in our My Plans. He only has an email confirmation. Not sure that means anything.

EDIT: They do show up under Tickets and Passes on the app though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter