Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think park hopping will be gone, that one doesn't surprise me. I'm most interested in the resorts piece next. I'd like to know what they plan to do with us.

I feel like I'm finding my way out clue by clue from an escape room I never wanted to be in 🤣 it's both frustrating and thrilling at the same time.

Outside of people with APs, who is going to pay Disney prices anytime soon? If I only went once a year or less I sure wouldn’t be even planning anything till spring 2021 at the earliest. Even with AP I have no desire to use husbands vacations time to go either.

And all of this goes to show why Disney wanted to wait longer to make their announcement and won’t open at the same time as UO. Myself and others were on here for weeks saying WDW is a completely different animal than other theme parks and it wasn’t as simple as just taping down some spacer markers and installing some hand washing stations. These are some of the issues that needed to be addressed. They still need to address transportation, which to me is the BIGGEST obstacle they need to overcome. But by UO going so early with their announcement, Disney was forced to announce when they did and now has to continue trickling out info. So people are going to continue getting upset as time goes by.

I think park hopping will be gone, that one doesn't surprise me. I'm most interested in the resorts piece next. I'd like to know what they plan to do with us.

I feel like I'm finding my way out clue by clue from an escape room I never wanted to be in 🤣 it's both frustrating and thrilling at the same time.

Yeah, no park hopping seems like a no brainer. Everything they've done so far has turned my expectations on their head and then taken them one step further. So based on that...I have no freaking clue. Hunger games to see who gets to keep their resort reservation? Put two families in and last person standing gets to keep the room.

Yeah, no park hopping seems like a no brainer. Everything they've done so far has turned my expectations on their head and then taken them one step further. So based on that...I have no freaking clue. Hunger games to see who gets to keep their resort reservation? Put two families in and last person standing gets to keep the room.
Park hopping was gone from the get go. Can't manage capacity and allow hopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter