Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well probably no point & getting up then. Will just keep trying on safari. Thanks!
It kept glitching on me, showing we had no tickets so there for no parks were available. I refreshed until my ticket bubble was highlighted, then went in. If parks still not available, refresh until they are. Good luck

Those having problems with AP and adding more dates IT NOW WORKS!!!

I was just able to make all my plans for all my trips which I was NOT able to do earlier today.

GO GO GO!!!
Thank you!!!! I got them for our Thanksgiving trip now! Only problem I have left is that one DD doesn't have tickets for that trip yet. Hopefully I will be able to get her Park Passes after I get her a ticket.

OMG just got back home and everyone is still having issues? Wth?
This will probably get buried in the thread soon but a couple of things from the resorts operations. I was at BLT today you can pay with cash, i know some were wondering, also if you don't have a phone you can order with a cm like normal, they are just encouraging using the phone to not have ti throw away paper menus
@Farro stepped into the room and saw the coffee maker and immediately thought of you :)
No masks were required to lounge by the pool
Outer rim and the Joffrey's coffee in the lobby weren't open but the bar at the wave and the food place by the pool were
The castle will take some getting used to, at least for me

Thank you!!!! I got them for our Thanksgiving trip now! Only problem I have left is that one DD doesn't have tickets for that trip yet. Hopefully I will be able to get her Park Passes after I get her a ticket.

Same here - DH and I have APs, so I booked our park reservations for our New Years trip, but the kids don’t have tickets yet. Fingers crossed there is park availability once we are able to add their tickets 😕 I’m nervous about it since it’s typically peak crowds - no clue what it will be this year.

Anything could happen! I would imagine they’ll open more later depending on demand and the supply chain, but no one knows right now. Even if they come out and say one thing tomorrow, it could change next week or next month or next season.
I am really keeping my fingers crossed that more things come available, I know that it will take some time for them to figure things out but I am hoping they open up more options for people.

This will probably get buried in the thread soon but a couple of things from the resorts operations. I was at BLT today you can pay with cash, i know some were wondering, also if you don't have a phone you can order with a cm like normal, they are just encouraging using the phone to not have ti throw away paper menus
@Farro stepped into the room and saw the coffee maker and immediately thought of you :)
Outer rim and the Joffrey's coffee in the lobby weren't open but the bar at the wave and the food place by the pool were

Oh no.

I feel like you are a much more positive person than I am....and I haven't been crazy about the colors from afar. Hearing that...I can't see my opinion changing.

Best news I've gotten all day! :D

Columbia Harbour House is a bit of a surprise to me.

I was thinking about this too...because it's one of our traditional meals every trip. Thinking about the QS locations that are open, they may be only opening those that they can have a separate designated entrance and exit.

I saw on DFB that Garden Grill WAS on the list of open restaurants. Character meal or no? I know for now we only know of Topolino's... but wondering since GG is on the list!

I was able to add one more AP day but now it is telling me none of the other days are available even though I have reservations. :(
Keep trying, back out and re-choose date until it works. That's what I had to do for each day, but it eventually worked.

Did anyone use Magical Express today? How was it?
We did. The place was dead. Before we got on the bus they told us which seats to sit in. There were only 3 other people on our bus besides my family.

sorry...I have no idea why the photos are posting sideways/upside down

Attachments

• 0644F097-CB0D-4227-87B6-21360B56007E.jpeg
    0644F097-CB0D-4227-87B6-21360B56007E.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 106
  • FB68A865-990E-401F-868E-86F724A25FDE.jpeg
    FB68A865-990E-401F-868E-86F724A25FDE.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 103
I’m not crazy am I? There was something about Disney canceling trips of guests didn’t modify right? I saw Carlye’s tweet on it but I can’t find it anywhere anymore on any sites.

I’m not crazy am I? There was something about Disney canceling trips of guests didn’t modify right? I saw Carlye’s tweet on it but I can’t find it anywhere anymore on any sites.

Yes, it said if you don't modify 7 days before your trip (I THINK) then it'll be cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter