Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that this will up and running by 4th of July. they have been putting out one new Badge a month into the lake that would put all the barges in the lake but June, some testing and its a go for July
That makes the most sense as far as timeline. Be interesting if they bring back Epcot Forever prior

My guess is that this will up and running by 4th of July. they have been putting out one new Badge a month into the lake that would put all the barges in the lake but June, some testing and its a go for July

I hope so!! It'd be a real bummer for folks visiting in the summer if they hold off on things like this until October just to make it seem part of the 50th.

Right now our park pass reservation for the 4th is at magic kingdom but I wonder if I should switch it to Epcot?

I hope so!! It'd be a real bummer for folks visiting in the summer if they hold off on things like this until October just to make it seem part of the 50th.

Right now our park pass reservation for the 4th is at magic kingdom but I wonder if I should switch it to Epcot?

Personally I feel like you have a better shot for Epcot fireworks than MK because of the nature of the spacing/viewing required at HEA vs Harm. But it's honestly a crapshoot at this point.

Personally I feel like you have a better shot for Epcot fireworks than MK because of the nature of the spacing/viewing required at HEA vs Harm. But it's honestly a crapshoot at this point.

Harmonius, Fantasmic would probably be the easiest to bring on for sure. HEA will require a lot more effort from CMs and probably more CMs in general to manage.

Chapek has stated that Disney is following CDC guidelines. Disney won't change capacity until the CDC guidelines change.

Yes, and in their news briefing yesterday, the CDC reiterated the importance of following the guidelines: wear masks, social distance, avoid crowded spaces, avoid travel, wash hands frequently. I think they are really trying to keep the downward momentum going and minimize the impacts of the variants while vaccines ramp up. If everyone can bear with it another 30-60 days, I think most people who want the vaccine will have it by the end of April and the guidelines will get loosened. Then Disney will make operational announcements. Hold the course people.

Harmonius, Fantasmic would probably be the easiest to bring on for sure. HEA will require a lot more effort from CMs and probably more CMs in general to manage.
you're going to have to have a Boarding Group for Fantastic other wise it will be a cluster. I think this will be the last show to come back

Juat call this number to check if hopping is available 407 560 5000
Yulilin3, Would cm be able to hop to a park they were initially blocked out of? My daughter is a cm and she has not been able to get answers to park hopping questions. Another question we have is if she brings her sister into one park with her guest pass then has to go to work, could her sister hop to a different park later without cm sister?

Fantasmic would be pretty easy for audience but my s/o is good friends with a F! castmember who has heard nothing about being called back and says the show as is would be impossible to distance the cast members. However, perhaps once CMs are vaccinated that could change.

I personally do not expect October 2021 to be back to pre pandemic. I hope i am wrong, but i expect reduced capacity into 2022, and masks the same, but that's just my guess.

ETA - the reason i feel this way is i don't see this going away by October. again i hope i am wrong
Hmm, well it’s probably endemic now. But as long as everyone has access to the vaccine, what possible justification could there be for restrictions through summer and fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter