• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise line poster

calngavinsmom

DIS Veteran
Hello! Not sure if anyone can help but worth a shot I guess! Our family went on a cruise on the Dream and then the following year went to a Disney World. We saw a poster of the Aquaduck that we are convinced has our children on it. We contacted.Disney and they are adamant that it is not of any "actual" people, just fictional art. Anyway we are hoping to find a copy of the poster to purchase because the likeness to our kids is uncanny. Does anyone know how we could possibly track one down? Our search efforts have been unsuccessful. Thanks so much for any help! Tara

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_213352_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_213352_Facebook.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20240419_213304_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_213304_Facebook.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 85
When some concept art for Epic was announced by Universal, someone found a celebrity in it. I read then that those concept art artists do use photographs as templates.
I see the likeness, but also that it’s not that identical that one can’t claim that it’s not that exact person.

But I am sorry I don’t know where to get the poster. Where exactly did you see it? Sometimes things like that end up at a CM shop called Property Control where they sell all kind of discarded things from the theme parks. But it is total draw of the luck what ends up there. Often Disney also hangs on to things forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter