Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CaptainMickeyDVC.jpg

Blankblank-1.gif

Disney108-1.jpg

Wow I really like this one. Is there anyway I know Rhonda was nice enough to make one for me already with the other deck chairs but this one will be better since there is just me(Traci) and my son Nathan. Would Like the same font that is used on the chairs for Mickey and Minnies names. And for it to say Our Magical Cruise Just Mommy and Me. SOmething like that. If someone would do that for me I would love it. Let me know if you have any questions.

TIA:flower3:

Anyone... Please????popcorn::

Hi, everyone! I've been looking for the last 30 minutes and I can't find anything I can use so I thought I'd ask you guys because you've been great at finding good graphics!

I'm looking for a blank clip art of Chip 'n' Dale dressed as pirates. I need the image to be a good size too because I'm planning to use it to make a shirt.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, everyone! I've been looking for the last 30 minutes and I can't find anything I can use so I thought I'd ask you guys because you've been great at finding good graphics!

I'm looking for a blank clip art of Chip 'n' Dale dressed as pirates. I need the image to be a good size too because I'm planning to use it to make a shirt.

Thanks in advance!!
I dont have them as pirates
SailorChipabdDalebacktoback.png

Rhonda,

Do you post an "unwritten on" version of the graphic with Crush and the Nemo gang so I can add a personal caption for our Aug 20th cruise? Search the internet and can't find that picture!

Thanks

MDM

Could I please have the Lady and the Tramp Anniversary celebrating 8 years of amore on May 13th, 2010 with Matt and Jen in the ears?QUOTE]

Is this one no longer available?

If not I would love a "Welcome Aboard" one from the McKinney family.

:worship:

Rhonda,

I couldn't find my original post but you did a few like this for me and other family members and they look great. I had requested one of them with the wrong names, I asked for Marc, Terri & Amy. It should be Marc, Terri and Amaya. When you get time could you redo that one for me. Thanks so much.

Terri

Rhonda,

Do you post an "unwritten on" version of the graphic with Crush and the Nemo gang so I can add a personal caption for our Aug 20th cruise? Search the internet and can't find that picture!

Thanks

MDM
findingnemo_wp_02_1024.jpg

finding-nemo-wallpaper-005-1024.jpg

I dont have a program eraser maybe someone can edit the first Nemo picture to remove the text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter