Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats very good!

This was the best I could do tonight. I rushed it so it's not perfect. What do you think?

NemoandWonder.jpg
[/IMG]

I just wanted to share a couple that I am making for our cruise. I'm not done yet, but I like the way they are turning out.

For this one I was thinking about writing our names as clouds in the sky.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I hope you all have a great day! :)

I just wanted to share a couple that I am making for our cruise. I'm not done yet, but I like the way they are turning out.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Uh wow! those are amazing seriously I feel completely inferior to you people I was so proud of our magnets but they are nothing compared to this I need to find one of these programs so I can paractice and maybe have something decent for the next cruise lol in the meantime you guys keep making me jealous lol l

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

OMG I just love this towel one...thinking on what to put or say on it. Great work..

great job. are you able to please post a blank life saver by it's self.

thank you

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Where did you get these pictures? Did you make them or combine them, they are AWESOME!! I want so badly to learn how to do this but I am LOST when it comes to photo shop. I can take pictures like these and add words and stuff to pictures that are already in place or in print shop I can add a few things to a picture but nothing like this. Is there a place to find pictures like the towels?

I did a google search, I think I typed in Castaway cay and found the images then cut and rearranged. Here are the originals. Sorry I didn't post them earlier. And a blank life saver. :)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Have been out of town all weekend! Sorry about that!LOL I did post the blank of the Crush back in post ???LOL Here it is again! Let me know what else you are wanting!

nemoship.jpg

Also, if someone is wanting the "WHOLE" poster that someone posted above I could probably fix that up too, just let me know!

You can find my disigns and lots of blanks here, but you will have to "look through them" for the blanks!
http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/snoopymccollough/

Millie,

Way Cute!!!!!!!!!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Have been out of town all weekend! Sorry about that!LOL I did post the blank of the Crush back in post ???LOL Here it is again! Let me know what else you are wanting!

nemoship.jpg

Also, if someone is wanting the "WHOLE" poster that someone posted above I could probably fix that up too, just let me know!

You can find my disigns and lots of blanks here, but you will have to "look through them" for the blanks!
http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/snoopymccollough/

Rhonda thanks so much for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter