Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
debbie2.jpg

debbie.jpg

Cruising 4-18-2009 on the Magic ..... the names Mike & Brenda Thank you so much Rhonda. You are wonderful The Pirate one with goofy in it.

Hi Rhonda,

Can I get a blank of that pirate Mickey in the post right above this one to play around with? Would that be okay?

Anyone have a blank (not personalized)

Pirate Minnie

and

Princess Minnie

(two seperate images)

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Cristy

Could I please have the Lady and the Tramp Anniversary celebrating 8 years of amore on May 13th, 2010 with Matt and Jen in the ears?QUOTE]

Is this one no longer available?

If not I would love a "Welcome Aboard" one from the McKinney family.

:worship:

matt2.jpg

Sorry, another image that made it to photobucket but not here:confused3 I must've been tired that day! I would be glad to do the Welcome Aboard for you but need to know which ship:goodvibes

Does anyone know where I can get a blank name tag for Walt Disney World, that is like the DCL name tags? We are also going WDW after our cruise this fall. thank you.
Joanie

Wow these are great. Would it be possible to get the Tinkerbell one with "The Bailey Girls" Written on it. No rush, as you can see we don't sail for a while lol but I saw this and knew I would forget it if I didn't ask now lol
Thanks soooo much!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter