Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
marc-1.jpg

hope this is what you need!

Here is just a little different version of the beach towel image. The first one is the original. Second, I have removed the names. :)

DVCBeachBlankets2.jpg

DVCBeachBlanketsBlank.jpg

Breezy you are getting too good. I love this one but have no idea what I would like to have written on it. Hmmm

Does anyone know the size of the Mickey ears that go on the door. I have some, but am not sure if it's the right size. Thanks so much for any help.

Does anyone know the size of the Mickey ears that go on the door. I have some, but am not sure if it's the right size. Thanks so much for any help.

From what I understand, the mickey ears posted in many threads on this site are the "Actual" size. If you copy and save, then print from your saved file, they should be the right size.

The stateroom number is 7 1/2" in diameter. The widest part of the ear should be about 4 1/2" across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter