Cruise secrets that DCL doesn't tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.
All DD11 could talk about was how she was going to order a Mickey bar at midnight one night just b/c she could. During the 5-night cruise we ordered room service.....never! We never even wanted additional food. We enjoyed the soft serve ice cream, but never went to any of the buffets. Oh well...maybe next time!

All DD11 could talk about was how she was going to order a Mickey bar at midnight one night just b/c she could. During the 5-night cruise we ordered room service.....never! We never even wanted additional food. We enjoyed the soft serve ice cream, but never went to any of the buffets. Oh well...maybe next time!

We had the same problem...either too full of too tired.

This isn't a "secret", but a suggestion. When on a DCL excursion, put your character sticker on a backpack or underneath something. We came back from a great cruise in the Med, and all our photos had the stickers on them!

Hate to ask a dumb question, but what is the "character sticker" for?

We use our travel alarm, but I always have a back-up wake-up call. Just like you can do at the resorts.

Hate to ask a dumb question, but what is the "character sticker" for?

The stickers are given out to excursion groups so that when multiple groups are leaving at the same time, you and they have a better chance of ending up in the right place.....:) All of the mickeys go here, all of the minnies go there, etc.....

They tell you to put them on your shirt so that everybody can stick together, hence how they end up in all of your excursion photos :rotfl2:

About to order Hidden Mickey's go to sea from Amazon but I can' t tell when it was published. Wanted to make sure it includes the Dream before I order it. Does anybody know?:cheer2::cheer2:

About to order Hidden Mickey's go to sea from Amazon but I can' t tell when it was published. Wanted to make sure it includes the Dream before I order it. Does anybody know?:cheer2::cheer2:

This book does not include the Dream, but if you go to hiddenmickeyguide.com they are listed there. Good luck!

Amazon has the publishing date on it as 2009, so that is the one I own, and no - it doesn't have Dream in it.

Does anyone have the newest edition of Passporter for Cruises? Does it include Dream? TIA

Does anyone have the newest edition of Passporter for Cruises? Does it include Dream? TIA

They newest is due to be published soon and it does have the Dream. If you pre order a copy at their website you can get pdf copies of some of the chapters.

This book does not include the Dream, but if you go to hiddenmickeyguide.com they are listed there. Good luck!

I went to this website, but couldn't figure out how to find anything on there:confused3, can you please explain how to locate the section that shows the hidden mickeys on the Dream?:confused: Thank you.

I went to this website, but couldn't figure out how to find anything on there:confused3, can you please explain how to locate the section that shows the hidden mickeys on the Dream?:confused: Thank you.

WOW they took all the hidden Mickeys out. Not even two weeks ago there was a whole list there. I'm so sorry :guilty::guilty:

My best secret is to join your cruise meet thread and make friends on the cruise............we are still chatting daily from a trip back in 2005.........great thread............keep those tips coming............:banana:

Great idea. How dows one find their cruise meet thread?
We are going on the Wonder on Tuesday (June 28th) and would love to meet up with you guys!

Great idea. How dows one find their cruise meet thread?
We are going on the Wonder on Tuesday (June 28th) and would love to meet up with you guys!

It is easy to ind your cruise meet, just go to the Disney Cruise Line Forum, then pick Disney Cruise meets, then pick Find your 2011 Wonder Cruise LINK here, and finally, pick June 28 and there you have it. I have really enjoyed hooking up with my group (not until August 16), and signed up for the FE exchange, etc. It sure does increase my excitement to know that I will meet up with people from the boards when we get on the ship :) Don't put it off any longer, go check out your cruise meet thread NOW:cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter