Crush coaster intensity level

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
What is the comparable intensity level in WDW?
How does it compare to Guardians for instance? More intense than Seven dwarves I presume?

It feels like riding a Toy Story Mania vehicle on Space Mountain track.The spinning makes it more disorienting than Space, Mine Train, and Thunder Mountain.

Guardians is more intense.

Crush's Coaster is great fun you go under jellyfish and you pass the shark as you go up them it starts spinning a bit like guardians of the galaxy in Epcot but it's awesome.
Crush - Grab shell dude it's time for a spin through the East Australian Current.

I will brave Guardians this September, but for me Crush is guaranteed motion sickness, I cannot ride it at all without a tablet. For comparison, I can do without an issue BTM, Remy and other trackless dark rides Slinky Dog, Space Mountains and ToT. Rock and Roller Coaster is a bit of a gamble, but I can manage.
It's not intense or fast, it's a family coaster, if you don't suffer from motion sickness you'll enjoy it. The problem is the spinning in one direction while the track goes another which for me is a big no. I think I'll have to take a table for GotG, any suggestion for a non drowsy one is welcome.

I will brave Guardians this September, but for me Crush is guaranteed motion sickness, I cannot ride it at all without a tablet. For comparison, I can do without an issue BTM, Remy and other trackless dark rides Slinky Dog, Space Mountains and ToT. Rock and Roller Coaster is a bit of a gamble, but I can manage.
It's not intense or fast, it's a family coaster, if you don't suffer from motion sickness you'll enjoy it. The problem is the spinning in one direction while the track goes another which for me is a big no. I think I'll have to take a table for GotG, any suggestion for a non drowsy one is welcome.

You sound exactly like me, I tick all those boxes.

Guardians will definitely mess you up a bit ;-) I rode it once, glad I did, but probably won't do it again. A nice sit down outside club cool for 5 minutes then a leisurely ride on Spaceship Earth sorted me out afterwards.

My wife doesn't get sick on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train nor on Big Thunder Mountain but does get sick on Crush as it spins so I would say it's heavier. But it's less than e.g. Spiderman or Transfomers in terms of nausea inducement.

I haven't done Guardians yet. Here's a photo of the ride with the lights on if that helps.

ky120611g.jpg

Last edited:
As we are talking intensity levels, Space and Big Thunder Mountain are both more intense in Paris than their US counterparts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter